Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Quest for the Sub 3 El Prez

Jake Di Vita

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goofy internet terms I know. When people make statements not to learn or out of a genuine question to learn but rather for the sake of just stirring the mud and getting the world all wound up. Then they sit back and enjoy the disarray. Like I said very, very rare on this site.

Posting in such a way as to basically just piss people off. Not being interested in a real discussion or advancing the topic, just looking to stir up trouble. Saying antagonistic things designed to get a rise out of someone or start a pointless argument with no intention of actually addressing any particular question, just 'trolling' for trouble to see who'll 'bite' and argue with you.

Usually it's done by someone with no history at the board and no intention of sticking around. Just make trouble and bail out.

- Gabe

PS: DOH! same time...

Well I'm looking forward for the Ohio match where the El Prez is one of the stages. I don't expect it to be done there but if it did happen it wouldn't surprise me either. Being able to put it together at match...now thats some pressure.

I know its a match but I wonder just how many people will go "All Out" on this stage because of this thread. I think I read somwhere "Hero or Zero" :lol::lol:

I'm sure most will be more concerned about match pts rather than the sub 3 El Prez.

Flyin40

Just when I have some convinced that I know what I am talking about I will dispell that conclusion by saying that two weeks ago I shot a match with EL Pres as the qualifier stage. My time was 7.07 and I had a Mike to boot. Burn it down didn't work for me. :blink:

Sure wish I could run that one again.

Rick

• 3 weeks later...

Balsley, Brad 70 U Open 56 0 4.56 12.2807

DiVita, Jake 50 GM Open 54 0 4.46 12.1076

and these too...

Farris, Kyle 63 M Production 56 0 5.39 10.3896

Sindelar, Todd 38 GM Production 44 0 4.59 9.5861

full results here:

http://www.ohiouspsa.com/match_results/

how about turtles 4.59 second production run! WOW, thats fast...

Nothing burning it down....just a real solid match run that I could run 10 times in a row.

During lunch on Sunday I strapped my gear on and had Trout run me a few times....At 11 shots I had a 2.98....then massive trigger freeze. ;) I figure it would have been a 3.08 or a 3.10.

True Jake...true :D Well done indeed!

But my point is that the skills required to consistently shoot 60pt Sub-3-sec ElPrez are next to impossible when you compare that to the fact of how difficult it is to drop zero points in 5sec.

Do I still think you can do it? Yes. ;)

Tom

how about turtles 4.59 second production run! WOW, thats fast...

Thanks Russ, I appreciate the kind words. Too many points down though...

My 1st shot was a D and it blew a piece of the stick into the air. The funny thing is that I couldn't help but track the stick through it's arc while I was shooting. :lol:

Brad and Jake just smoked it staight up! Good job guys.