Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Pics of your Race Guns

bigboy69

I'm sure it was done before.

But I'm new here to this site and would like to see some pics if you guys don't mind.

RaceReady_zpsd58a8b34.jpg

This is my custom Caspian 45ACP

This was built by JM Custom about 22 yrs ago. Since then The Handgunner has done some work to it and EGW has their hands into it.

20140813_185841_zpse4d54801.jpg

This is my Tripp Research 38 Super built by EGW

This was one of George's last builds.

I did the grip and it is silicone carbide. I got the three pack tumbler media from harbor frieght. Used the course.

Ok, what did you use for glue...jb weld or epoxy? You did a very good job, it looks well done/professional!

Sarge...nice lookin blaster ya got there!

Edited by pointblanktx

• 9 months later...

I did the grip and it is silicone carbide. I got the three pack tumbler media from harbor frieght. Used the course.

Ok, what did you use for glue...jb weld or epoxy? You did a very good job, it looks well done/professional!

Sarge...nice lookin blaster ya got there!

thought id throw some feedback out there for the grip and gun Donny made. This grip has really grown on me. Gun runs amazing not one hiccup so far. the grip is amazing and very well done. super grippy and I love it. Im tempted to try and trade my singlestack 1911 just to have a 2011 with the a polymer grip so I can try and get Donny to fix me up a grip to match this one! a+ job here Donnyglock