Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Accu Shadows in stock...

Quack

I picked mine up last Sunday. I am not sure if that was the last one, but it is a fantastic handgun. I got a chance to shot it a little yesterday and I can't believe how great this gun feels and shoots. I plan on shooting this gun in USPSA production, but would like to get a confirmed answer whether it is legal for SSP and ESP division in IDPA.

Edited by S&W686

I picked mine up last Sunday. I am not sure if that was the last one, but it is a fantastic handgun. I got a chance to shot it a little yesterday and I can't believe how great this gun feels and shoots. I plan on shooting this gun in USPSA production, but would like to get a confirmed answer whether it is legal for SSP and ESP division in IDPA.

Rumors for IDPA was....it was, it wasnt, it was, and now it's it not again.

Legal again as long as it fits in the box.. Unless I missed something,have seen several shooters at several regional/state matches shooting the SP Shadow this year in SSP..

Quote from another forum: The SP-01 Shadow meets the requirements for SSP. Prior to the recent rule change the gun weighed to much ie 40.1oz vs the old weight limit for SSP of 39oz. The new weight limit is 43oz. for SSP and the gun now meets SSP conditions.

I should add the SP-01 Shadow and the Shadow Line of guns are standard catalog item. The Shadow is the most popular gun in IPSC Production and also the gun with the most wins.

Edited by GmanCdp

Good thing I don't play in IDPA. LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Very accurate with Xtreme 147gr plated. I'm shooting 147 gr Xtreme plated, OAL 1.13 over 3.6gr IMR PB. Chrono'ed several times, different batches, power factor always around 130.5 avg. I was using Hornady FMJ Boattail 147, and I don't notice any difference in grouping from a bench rest. And of course that is with my Accu Shadow.

Edited by JGus