Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why does Rob get to win the Revo division?

jhgtyre

I read that Rob shot the USPSA Revolver Nationals with a 627 in .38 super using 9mm cases. That being the case (no pun intended) I'd sure like to know what load he uses. I have a 4" 627 in .357 with a TI 327 cylinder which has been reamed to 9mm. I've been trying to find a load using 9mm cases that will make minor and is not a maxed out, high pressure load. I have found through experimentation that whatever I feed it runs past the chrono at about 100-125 fps slower that if I shoot it out of a Glock. Hearing that Rob made it work gives me hope.

There's no money in paying Jerry to shoot revolvers anymore... There's money in shooting 3GN.

Just a guess.

Besides, last I checked... Rob is pretty good with any gun in his hand... still... He was the best shooter, that day, that match. That's all that matters. Congrats to him!

JW

Edited by JeffWard

It's a conspiracy.

Rob conspired to practice shooting at a rate just above the rate we use when we conspire not to practice.

Yep, that's it. Damn conspiracy!!!

Congrats Rob, you da man!!! And thanks for hanging out with us in the USPSA booth at the NRA convention!!!!!

Edited by Chris iliff

Rob won because I did not prepare well enough to beat him, and apparently neither did 100 other shooters. Roger Davis

The software arrived in time to upload and optimize Robo-shooter v2014. "Resistance was futile!"

Congratulations to The Great One, and he didn't even shed a tear during his Awards Speech.

He was too busy talking smak about JM, definitely sounded like a gauntlet being thrown, no hurled at the feet of a legend.

If there's one guy who can back up his smak talk, it's TGO.

Next years Revo Nationals may be interesting.

Edited by pskys2

Well, I tried like hell to beat him. :devil:

Of course, Rob could shoot a muzzleloader and I could shoot my AR15, and he'd still win.... :ph34r:

In my defense, I do seem to have a pretty good lock on the middle of "C" class.

The software arrived in time to upload and optimize Robo-shooter v2014. "Resistance was futile!"

Congratulations to The Great One, and he didn't even shed a tear during his Awards Speech.

He was too busy talking smak about JM, definitely sounded like a gauntlet being thrown, no hurled at the feet of a legend.

and only 11 months left to get ready to beat him/them :lol:

and only 11 months left to get ready to beat him/them :lol:

Ahh, yeah... Pretty sure 11 months ain't gonna be enough time... :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...