Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Powder Valley

Red Ryder

VV was recently purchased by a "Holding Company" and production has stopped (from what I heard). I also understand that production will probably not resume for years. Again, this is just information from a very good source but, I have not verified it myself.

I just got a call this week from powder valley, since my order has been on back order for a year now they wanted to know if I still wanted to keep it or not. I've been getting my components from other connections.

I just got a call this week from powder valley, since my order has been on back order for a year now they wanted to know if I still wanted to keep it or not. I've been getting my components from other connections.

Yeah, same here. I was forced to buy Winchester AutoComp from MidwayUSA :( They had it available for a few days, like a month ago.

Copied from PV's Facebook page...

Great news for the Vihtavuori lovers. Meeting with the good folks from Lapua and it has been announced that Nammo has purchased the Vihtavuori plant. At least 4 powder containers will arrive this year with promised improvements in production capacity for future years!

Great news for the Vihtavuori lovers. Meeting with the good folks from Lapua and it has been announced that Nammo has purchased the Vihtavuori plant. At least 4 powder containers will arrive this year with promised improvements in production capacity for future years!

Wow! Great news! And only the umteenth time I've heard it!

Wow! Great news! And only the umteenth time I've heard it!

Oh, nice to know. Please let me know the next time you hear about it.