Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is N320 being discontinued

gatnfans

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powder Valley had N320 not too long ago (maybe like three or for months). But it was gone in hours. The US distributor usually has someone at the SHOT Show, so hopefully I'll be able to get some details next week.

Interesting that Powder Valley is out of most of the VV powders. Normally, they have a good selection in stock.

PV has had little to no powder, of any brand, in stock for several months. They have some primers but not a lot of selection. I wonder how they stay open when there is no stock to move.

If you watch this gunbot thing > http://www.gunbot.net/reloading/powder/ < Powder Valley seems to have less coming into inventory than anybody else. Don't know how accurate it is but maybe they are filling back orders or something.

Interesting that Powder Valley is out of most of the VV powders. Normally, they have a good selection in stock.

PV has had little to no powder, of any brand, in stock for several months. They have some primers but not a lot of selection. I wonder how they stay open when there is no stock to move.

I've noticed this too. If PV can't get powder for as long as they've been dry I think it's time for some production expansion at the manufacturers. PV does get a shipment in once in awhile, but it's gone within hours usually. They announce it on the Facebook page and poof...GONE! If we all loaded .50BMG we would be in good shape, powder for that is everywhere.

If you watch this gunbot thing > http://www.gunbot.net/reloading/powder/ < Powder Valley seems to have less coming into inventory than anybody else. Don't know how accurate it is but maybe they are filling back orders or something.

I've noticed this too. If PV can't get powder for as long as they've been dry I think it's time for some production expansion at the manufacturers. PV does get a shipment in once in awhile, but it's gone within hours usually. They announce it on the Facebook page and poof...GONE! If we all loaded .50BMG we would be in good shape, powder for that is everywhere.

If we all loaded 50 BMG that would all be gone too!

I wonder if we could just put one stick of 50 BMG powder in a 9mm case and make minor? :goof:

Hogdon has sold its powder business to AMF. Word on the street is many powders are going to be manufacturer discontinued.

Where did you hear this? I just did a search and could not find anything and I have a friend at the stock exchange that keeps up with big company deals and he has not heard anything about this either.