Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reloading Room

ogiebb

Finally had some alone time to myself, wanted to set them up for a while now but could not find the time to do so. I still need a Case feeder and Bullet Feeders to complete my collection...4 of them are RL 1050's the 5th is a super 1050

001_zps1e96c063.jpg

005_zpsb52ae478.jpg

Edited by ogiebb

So what calibers do you have set up now?

40sw, 9 Minor , 9 Major , 45acp and hopefully when I get done .223... would like to get a 650 in the future or when I get more space for wildcat calibers like .308 or .38 short colt.

All I can say is WOW!

I ordered a 550B two days ago and I am jazzed about that.

But your setup is soooo Amsome!

Congradulations and good work

Thanks.. im really proud of them... theres just something special when you make your own ammo.

That is absolutely amazing, and forgive me as i am new to reloading but why would one need that many presses? Just for simplicity of loading each individual caliber? I'm trying to understand

why would one need that many presses? Just for simplicity of loading each individual caliber? I'm trying to understand

Either that or he just wants to show it off on the forums! :goof: All I know is, a guy would have to put some serious rounds down range to justify a set up like this

why would one need that many presses? Just for simplicity of loading each individual caliber? I'm trying to understand

Either that or he just wants to show it off on the forums! :goof: All I know is, a guy would have to put some serious rounds down range to justify a set up like this

This guy does shoot a lot, I assure you he is quite good.

Sarge, yes i am showing it off to the forums as i am proud of what i have now as i started from nothing, i did not post it to say "hey look i have more stuff than you".. i posted it because its a dream of mine to have such a room w/ this set up and just want to share that to the rest ..... if you have a problem w/ that i cannot help you, jealousy is an ugly emotion. :goof:

while you are at it go post on everyone's page in the gallery that put a picture of their new open,limited,production gun and dillons that they are showing off and see what reaction you get :goof:

and yes i DO Shoot a lot.

Edited by ogiebb