Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Regional Series Updates

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone...on behalf of 3GN I want to apologize to everyone for your inconvenience. We are in the process of splitting the web-site right now in order to allow 2 websites to function simultaneously. Word from Rangelog is that it should be up and running in about ten minutes. I will post here as soon as I get word. We are apologetic, we believed we planned accordingly, but I don't believe the programmers fully considered the enthusiasm of our shooters.

Well it is thanksgiving, so that 10 minutes in football time right? Haha

why does mine ask for credit card info but it is bill later?

It did that to me as well. I'm assuming that if your 3GN membership expires before the match date they want you to renew it. I was able to register (I think) for the early one without, but it asked me for my CC info for the one in August.

And I presume we have no way of knowing what they'll charge now vs later, ie membership now and fee later? And then probably and me an invoice after charging me! Bummer

It did that to me as well. I'm assuming that if your 3GN membership expires before the match date they want you to renew it. I was able to register (I think) for the early one without, but it asked me for my CC info for the one in August.

Did you put it in and get through?

No clue. It went gray and froze. No confirmation page, no e-mail. About to call it quits, go upstairs and watch a movie.

Edited by GTHappy

I think you are exactly correct on that now that I try other matches

I think you are exactly correct on that now that I try other matches

My membership expires at the end of 2014 but I got the same credit card screen.

So, this is what our $25 membership fee gets us? Sorry, but 3 Gun didn't come about yesterday, if you want to be recognized as the preeminent organization that represents the sport then you need to be just a BIT forward thinking.

Edited by tplace