Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Match with a 500S&W

56hawk

Way to go my REVO Brother, since they are screwing with REVO Division now with 8 shot, I say we add in Revo Macho Division, power factor over 400, only 1 Alpha per target needed!!! That video earned you a Lifetime Membership to ZSA on me, just PM me your info and I'll get the card out, John Z.

Impressive! I like how just the angry blast tore up the no shoot targets and knocked wood off the barricade on stage 4. And don't know why the R/O's made any effort to hold the timer near you. They probably could have left them in the car and still got all your shots. Did that poor pepper popper survive? What did he ever do to you to deserve that??

Way to go my REVO Brother, since they are screwing with REVO Division now with 8 shot, I say we add in Revo Macho Division, power factor over 400, only 1 Alpha per target needed!!! That video earned you a Lifetime Membership to ZSA on me, just PM me your info and I'll get the card out, John Z.

Think I might actually be competitive in Revo Macho Division. lol I'm just barely making power factor though. The load I'm shooting makes 425. As a side note I'm not looking forward to the 8 shot rule change. Going to have to get all new guns and gear to stay competitive next year.

Thanks for the membership in ZSA, just sent you a PM.

Impressive! I like how just the angry blast tore up the no shoot targets and knocked wood off the barricade on stage 4. And don't know why the R/O's made any effort to hold the timer near you. They probably could have left them in the car and still got all your shots. Did that poor pepper popper survive? What did he ever do to you to deserve that??

I was actually told by another RO that his timer was picking up my shots two bays over. And everyone at the range knew when I was shooting. :D

The pepper poppers did just fine. I'm shooting lead bullets, and out of that short barrel they're only doing 1,250 fps.