Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smith and Wesson 627

glocklover

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best for a 5" 8 shot 627 New about $1100, I've seen them go on the Auction Sites for 1250+. The 4" Pro Version is at least $200 less. Again on the Auction Sites I checked last spring the Used versions were going for pretty much the same prices.

Best for a 5" 8 shot 627 New about $1100, I've seen them go on the Auction Sites for 1250+.

I bought 2 5" 627-5s 2 months ago. One was un-fired, the other fired very little. $1,000 and $1100. Best I'd seen. Bought one 4 or 5 yrs ago for $800. Haven't seen one for that since.

It took me over 4 months to finally find mine, I pick it up tomorrow, If you really want one, I wouldn't haggle too much over the price. I have a feeling they are going to get very popular, very fast.....

Boo 3" boo, such a tease. I'm just waiting til there's another jm pro series added to the line up hopefully in 38 super. S&w will hopefully capitalize on the increase in 627/327 interest and put out another 8 shot, maybe 38 super? I can dream.

Picked mine up today and put 96 rounds through it at the range. Took a little adjustment of the rear sights to get it sighted in. But, shot great. Everything is already here, or should be here this week, except for my Bladetech Holster. Once that arrives, I'll be ready for 8-shot minor....... :D

I would rather have the NEW 627 shot in 9MM. It makes minor, its short and I have a bunch of once fired single lot brass.

they are coming w/ a 9mm ? that would be great if it happens

Edited by ogiebb

I've seen a couple of threads about a 9mm 627 coming around possibly, but aside from speculation I have yet to see anything from a reputable s&w source put out stating this is in the works. It would be awesome, I was actually going to convert my 327 but if this happens I'll hold off.

Forget it. It's been rumored for years.

So has the Glock Carbine but after waiting all these years Glock , oh never mind. It never happened either. For 300$ or less you can have a 9mm cylinder for a 627.

I just bought a PC 627 for something around 1200$. It seemed a little high but didn't see anything for less. On the plus side I bougth a S&W 14 for 300$.