Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I was laughing so hard reading the archives that I had tears streaming down my face!

I just lost it when he posted about his special wall walking shoes.

My ribs hurt from one of the replies, "All your mall are belong to us!"

Someone get the butterfly net. :ph34r:

"We have assembled a pretty good overall picture of this operative, and what we have found scares the hell out of us. Including the part about using the stall instead of the urinal, with one hand on his gun, and one on his "gun"...Just in case of ambush. He's just that damn Tactical."

I think I shot IDPA with this guy back in 02'. :lol: "Elite doesn't begin to describe him".

and as I remember he did wear "Agent RayBan sunglasses for that cold, menacing stare directed at errant skateboarders near the Orange Julius" :wacko:

ROFLMAO

That is priceless. Is there anyone on that site who does not live with their parents and know the original airing sequence of all the Star Trek episodes? I bet they each have a pocket dictionary for Klingon in their thigh rig, if they have room next to the "Ivory handle, dragon's head General Issue Basic Ninja Sword"

:lol:

God, we have struck the motherload here. This is GREAT stuff.

"Gecko.45" goes on about "I do not understand your reference to “The mall ninja”. I am a security officer, and although I have studied Ninjitsu extensively, I do not consider my self to be a ninja yet."

and continues "Also, the boots are leather, with a set of two downwards-pointing spikes, and a person may climb wooden barricades with them, this is a useful skill. I still think that all of you are makeing fun of me for no reason. I would like to be taken seriously here. "

"Klutch" responds :P "Ain't gonna happen. You cant even spell. That shit at glocktalk is the funniest shit I think I have ever heard in my life. I just sincerly hope it is a joke." :mellow:

It continues.... :angry: "See, it is all a joke to you. All I can say is be glad I'm there when you are at the mall, my friend. And by the way, the base salary where I work is $26,000. I now make $30,000 after 2 years. I work for a highly respected elite security force called Grey Wolf Security"

and then finally; B)"I've got a picture of a grey wolf on one of my old 762x39 boxes, I'm going to ask my mom if I could cut it out if she can sew it on my jacket for me like a patch, I want to be a part of the elite!"

ROFLMAO :D

WTF was that???? :blink::blink::blink:

Looks like the extract from a 5-years-old kids classroom dispute... <_< , no wait, my kid is 5 and has a lot more brain than those <unnamed>.

My only wonder is: if those guys have that much time to post their d-class movie screeplays, where or when do they find the time to carry out all what they claim to do? :lol:

and as I remember he did wear "Agent RayBan sunglasses for that cold, menacing stare directed at errant skateboarders near the Orange Julius"

Dirty, that is the funniest shit i have ever heard. I read though some of that stuff last night, and it is 10 times funnier at 3 a.m.

I caught part of a Simpson's episode last night, these guys remind me of the Comic book store guy.

Like Homer would say "it's funny because it's true."

I love the goin' Tactical clip. I especially like how they sped it up to make the guy look like he could shoot!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

"His team calls him in to handle the Serious Stuff. The Really Serious Stuff. You know it's very Serious Stuff, because they capitalized the letters in the job description."

This stuff too funny to be true....please tell me it isn't so....

(Tears all over desk with non-subsiding stomach cramps - ROFLMAOPM)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...