Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The STI Double Tap - June 13-15, 2014

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great match from Robert & the DTC crew. Wide-open targets but lots of hand-activators and the usual speed traps and targets that try to sucker you into shooting them too fast. We cranked through 12 stages Friday and only had to wait more than a few minutes when they were replacing a broken popper on the phone booth stage.

Another legendary Double Tap Championship match. Robert and the DTC crew do know how to put on a match. Shot Friday, weather was perfect, stages fun and challenging, RO crew excellent. Thanks Robert et al for another great match.

This was a really fun match, I shot all day friday and we had perfect weather and great RO's and stages. I'm still waiting for the final score update, but I know how hard these guys are working so I'll just check back later tonight. Thanks again Robert and the whole DTC crew!

I'm still waiting for the final score update, but I know how hard these guys are working so I'll just check back later tonight. Thanks again Robert and the whole DTC crew!

Edited by Prov1x

This was my first major and I just happen to register with a squad that had the 3rd, 5th, and 6th place finishers. Thanks squad 24 for putting up with the FNG. Thanks to Robert and the staff, I had a blast and learned so much. I even learned how to DQ on the final stage. This match was awesome, I learned a ton, and this stuff is the most addicting drug on earth. Thanks again DTR Staff.

The "team" consists of first and foremost Steve Menzik, who help set stages build props, weld broken poppers, add paper to the port potties AND be acting Ramge Master all in the same day. Carroll McKeever who tool off work to come out and helpe iron out details on the stages and match stuff the week before. Derek Berkenfled who helped alot after work fixing stuff on range and painting fault lines and anything else that need a coat or two and last but not least Jim B. that came out and spent an entire day just pre stapling target on our jig and stuffimg shooters bags and helping clean up the range before and after the match. and of course all the RO,s that keep things running smooth thru out the weekend.

These guys help me make this thing go! Thank You!

Edited by scorch

Scores are posted on practiscore will be on USPSA site in a few days. Thanks to STI International our founding match sponsor for helping us put on a great prize table.

First Major match for me as well! I'm hooked, will def be back next year. Thanks to the great guys from Squad 14, and congrats to all the winners, but especially to Bob and Kale who were in my squad. I learned alot from you guys. An even bigger THANK YOU to the Match Director, Range Master and all the RO's for their hard work pulling this off. Can't wait for next year!

This was my first major and I just happen to register with a squad that had the 3rd, 5th, and 6th place finishers. Thanks squad 24 for putting up with the FNG. Thanks to Robert and the staff, I had a blast and learned so much. I even learned how to DQ on the final stage. This match was awesome, I learned a ton, and this stuff is the most addicting drug on earth. Thanks again DTR Staff.

Hey! Don't forget about us production guys that put up with your shenanigans all day too!

Glad you enjoyed your first major and I hated seeing you DQ on the last stage of the match, that sucks! But hopefully you learned a lot about shooting this very addicting sport. Good luck with the rest of the year.

Chad

Edited by Prov1x

Hey! Don't forget about us production guys that put up with your shenanigans all day too!

Chad

Haha that's why I said thanks to the whole squad. It was awesome shooting with you guys and y'all taught me a bunch.