Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The STI Double Tap - June 13-15, 2014

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a place where we can see who's in what squad and the number of slots still available by squad? I signed up and want to point some friends to the same squad but not sure if there's still slots open in the squad I selected.

Thanks,

Lester

Is there a place where we can see who's in what squad and the number of slots still available by squad? I signed up and want to point some friends to the same squad but not sure if there's still slots open in the squad I selected.

Thanks,

Lester

Matchsignup. Go to the main page on the Match, and instead of clicking on Register, right below that there is a hyperlink for Squad List. Click on that and all your answers will be in there.

OK If you sign up for the Match on Matchsignup.org you have to pay for your entry online before Midnight EASTERN Time or their system will drop your entry. even if your payment goes thru after that time. If this happens you are on the squad list one day and not the next please drop me a e-mail to inform me and we will take care of it and put you back in your squad if your payment has indeed gone thru. DO NOT RE-REGISTER.

Thanks,

Lester

here you go

http://www.matchsignup.org/match/default.php?matchid=91

Matchsignup.org does not have a place to buy lunch or Match shirts. ( have already talked to the Web designer about this ) you can pay with cash and get them at the Match or drop me a line and we can take CC over the phone or send in an entry form marked with the shirts and /or lunch spots filled in and a check for the proper amount and everything will be waiting for you at Registration.

The other quirk of Matchsignup is that all the squads have to have the same amount of folks in them. Well we only have 10 max slots on the shoot'm all on Friday portion and 15 on sat/sun. So we had to go in the administration side and "reserve sponsor" 5 slots per squad on friday to keep the squads at a workable size. Hence if you pull up the list you see a bunch of reserved slots. First year to use this site, lots for us to learn about using it, many calls to the web master.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome Blaster.

We got the Stages Back and have some minor Changes to do. They should be on our web site next Week.

You can also Friend Me on Facebook for updates on the match also.

Best way to get in touch with me is thru e-mail at scorch@doubletapranch.com

we have about 100 Competitors signed up at this point.

Days Inn / Baymount Inn / suites is the Match hotel 940-691-4200. THis is a newer Hotel in WF and is owner operated. We negotiated one of the best hotel rate for any match we have seen so far this year, at ONLY $65.00 per night. So you are saving between $25.00 and $50.00 a night on your hotel room.

Edited by scorch