Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Texas State Open Championship 2014

yea thats what i meant wednesday. alex said to help with set up but i wasnt sure if the gate would be open. not sure what time ill be there. probably around 12 noon

Maybe Alex or Kent will chime in with the exact time setup begins, but the gate will be unlocked in the morning. Free lunch to the setup crew.

yea thats what i meant wednesday. alex said to help with set up but i wasnt sure if the gate would be open. not sure what time ill be there. probably around 12 noon

The gate to the range will be open at 09:00 on Wednesday. I have also been asked to ask you to bring a stapler and a timer if you have these items. Thank you so very much!

The range was a bit wet and I slipped a couple times moving in and out of shooting positions Friday morning but dried out by the afternoon. A storm line came through Friday night after we were gone. Hopefully it didn't trash the place too bad.

Thanks to all of the match staff who put on a great match. The rain Friday night was enough to muddy the range but by 1:15 pm the place was dried out and the match staff used sand to improve conditions inside the fault line. We had to leave early to head back but enjoyed the match and all of the hard work is appreciated. Will plan to shoot this match again next year. Sharon and I had a great time in Squad 19.