Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What time will the range open Sat morning?

From an earlier post:

Shooters Meeting will be at 8am Saturday and 8:30 Sunday. Registration will be open a half hour before that. Range gate will be open by 7:15 each day.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will make it a point to have the range open until 6 on Friday.

Regards,

Mads

You can't miss fast enough

Thank you very much. There are a few of us coming from Wheeling/Pittsburgh on Friday afternoon and would like to get a view of the bays, as well as some others who may like to see them before Saturday morning.

John Smith and I got the truck and trailer loaded up today and will be there at 9am tomorrow to set up the MRPC stage. (the one with the mover)

I still have to clean my gun but other than that I'm ready to roll in the morning.

Make sure to say HI when you get to our stage.

John Smith and I got the truck and trailer loaded up today and will be there at 9am tomorrow to set up the MRPC stage. (the one with the mover)

I still have to clean my gun but other than that I'm ready to roll in the morning.

Sarge, what is this whole talk of cleaning a gun? Is it like practice?

Regards,

Mads

Sarge, what is this whole talk of cleaning a gun? Is it like practice?

Regards,

Mads

Well, it would "probably" make it through the match OK but I figured a quick wipe down will guarantee it.

Practice? What's that? :surprise:

Just a heads up. The management of comfort in sucks. No details, but I'm at holiday in near roosters. Cheaper also.

Damn! You're at the Holiday Inn too? :P

Just a heads up. The management of comfort in sucks. No details, but I'm at holiday in near roosters. Cheaper also.

Damn! You're at the Holiday Inn too? :P

Me too. I'll have someone to show me the way to the range now. :)

Stay away from comfort inn. Shady billing. Front desk flat out lied. Resulted in sheriffs being called. Over $4. Yes, $4. What started as a question ended in 2 cop cars. Now I have to fight $672 in total charges for 3 hours in a room.

Even the police were 100% on my side when the details were brought to light.....

Stay away from comfort inn. Shady billing. Front desk flat out lied. Resulted in sheriffs being called. Over $4. Yes, $4. What started as a question ended in 2 cop cars. Now I have to fight $672 in total charges for 3 hours in a room.

Even the police were 100% on my side when the details were brought to light.....

Scary...glad I'm at the Holiday Inn.

Recently? I do believe the match hotel is the Comfort Inn?

Recently? I do believe the match hotel is the Comfort Inn?

Yeah, and lucky me, I've got reservations for Saturday night.

What else should I look out for? I figure if I pay with cash and I have a copy of the statement they've already sent me, I should be good?

JHC, it's going to be hard to get reservations somewhere else now

Yeah, and lucky me, I've got reservations for Saturday night.

What else should I look out for? I figure if I pay with cash and I have a copy of the statement they've already sent me, I should be good?

JHC, it's going to be hard to get reservations somewhere else now

I think you would be more protected if you pay with a credit card. In the event they screw you, you could dispute the charges with the CC company. I have a room there. I'm not going to worry about it.

They can't screw you if you only hand over the agreed amount in cash, right?

Ah, yep, I guess so. I misunderstood that the hotel was claiming he owed an additional amount...which wouldn't change no matter how you paid.

They can't screw you if you only hand over the agreed amount in cash, right?

Ah, yep, I guess so. I misunderstood that the hotel was claiming he owed an additional amount...which wouldn't change no matter how you paid.

Probably no difference. They already have my CC number for the reservation.