Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 9mm 17-round mags available at MidwayUSA

Bobwat

I just ordered two and they were in stock. Tried for more but they had a 2 limit restriction. THe are some on Gun Broker. NIB 10ea. Factory S&W 17rd.

$1,250.00 that is only $125.00 each.

Hope this guy get stuck with them and he looses money. What a screwing he is giving everyone. Bet he has 22lr also.

Sorry for my tacky comments. I just have had it with people who want to stick it two you. Yes I know supply and demand. But I would bet if they wanted to buy they would not like the robbery either.

Just for what its worth.

Sorry for my tacky comments. I just have had it with people who want to stick it two you. Yes I know supply and demand. But I would bet if they wanted to buy they would not like the robbery either.

Just for what its worth.

not tacky at all totally appro andcorrect. i would not sell mags during thec/f in the spring. hope thses littel s.o.b,'s get a royal s------g over some gun deal so they know how it sfeels

saw this coming last year and bought 50 for smith as we are in the industry

never truted obma and knew he was a shooo in

still didnt sell

sold a cop here a lower at cost as some weaselwas trying to soak a poor "on the job guy" $900 for what i could sell for a lot less

hope he chokes on that upper

jjw

I got the email from midway on my birthday and forwarded it to my friends. I wasn't greedy, but I have enough coming to shoot a match now.

I wish lasting anguish on all those folks that are trying to rip everyone in need off.

44 mag is an interesting bunch. How do they come by mags at times, guns without mags at others, slides without frames at times, and frames without slides at others??? Could it be they are parting this stuff out? The core slides I thought was odd, the pro frames I thought was even more so, but pistols being sold without magazines!?! Come on!!!

Edited to correct spelling errors and autocorrections.

Edited by Forrest Halley

44mag were indeed parting complete guns out...

Mick

At 350 for a slide and 259 for a frame that more than pays for the gun at whole sale purchase price. Then turn around and sell the mags for 100 bucks each that's 100% profit on the overpriced mags. Edited by bigfish

I bought of our site here, an Complete 9mm Core Top end. Never shot and brand new. When it came it was just as described. I paid $275.00 and feel I got a great buy. I really try not to buy stuff of Gun Broker that appears to be BS from a seller.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...