Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NEW OPEN BUILDS W/TRINITY GRIPS

dean

New Open blasters just off the press:

Guns were built by Errol Lawson..

Check out the details, like the EL carved into the ambi safety, and much much more.... Both GUNS are 9mm Commander length open guns!!!

The grips on the guns are the new TRINITY grips which are absolutely incredible!!!!! CALL BRIAN to order yours today!!!! I have been testing a grip now for over 2 months with 31 round mags in them and they are showing absolutely no signs of cracking anywhere!!! The grips in the photo, and the guns are complete hard chrome!!

Shot in the match today and the guns are flat, accurate and incredibly fast!!!!

Attached is also a 50 yard group, YES 50 Yards!!!!

Let me know what you think, and come visit us at the proam, ipsc nationals, area 4, and many other matches...

As I said, the Grips and Frames are now ready from Trinity so please call Brian and order yours today!!

Thanks

Dean

post-5728-0-56959600-1371433705_thumb.jp

post-5728-0-95873900-1371433763_thumb.jp

post-5728-0-88667400-1371433853_thumb.jp

Edited by dean

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three quick questions.

1) Did Brian decide to offer the grip with the 2nd finger notch in the trigger guard or did the gunsmith cut it for you?

2) Are the grips now available to where the SVI trigger is drop in or did the gunsmith make it fit?

3) Can you share details on the 31 rd magazines?

Thanks.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter

Two quick questions.

1) Did Brian decide to offer the grip with the 2nd finger notch in the trigger guard or did the gunsmith cut it for you.

2) Can you share details on the 31 rd magazines?

Thanks.

Bill

NO.. Brian did not cut the secondary finger Notch.. Errol cut that himself for his gun and I did not as it gives me more secure left hand hold!!!

The 31 round mags...... We have had these 31 round mags for years.. There is a lot to making these work and too much detail to share...

Thanks

Two quick questions.

1) Did Brian decide to offer the grip with the 2nd finger notch in the trigger guard or did the gunsmith cut it for you.

Thanks.

Bill

NO.. Brian did not cut the secondary finger Notch.. Errol cut that himself for his gun and I did not as it gives me more secure left hand hold!!!

The 31 round mags...... We have had these 31 round mags for years.. There is a lot to making these work and too much detail to share...

Thanks

Do you sell the 31 rd mags?

Two quick questions.

Thanks.

Bill

Thanks

Do you sell the 31 rd mags?

NO!!! there is way too much work involved... Errols and Mine are all 9mm... The guns above are in 9mm commander length as well..

Thanks

So how grippy would you say the grips are?

I sweat a lot, and live in the south. Im planning on trying one of these, but even with pro grip I need a grip that will grab my hand.

The grips are a operfect balance between not too grippy where it hurts and feeling it sit in your hand..

Yesterday it was 94 degrees and 100% humidity!!! sweating was an understatement... the grips performed perfectly...

What about the SV triggers dropping in or not?

SV Triggers drop in, dawson magwell drops in and mag spring housing drops in as well.. The grips required very little fitting..

Brian has done a phenonimal job making sure the work to get these on is minimal..

Are these steel or aluminum? Price?

BC

The grips are steel and there are 2 costs:

The stipled grip, as shown in the 2 builds above is $475

Brian also makes the grip without texture which you can use grip tape, and the cost for the non textured grip is $425.

Thanks

Dean

Love Errol's work!

As far as the grip is concerned, I have the SVI grip of that kind, and the first impression out of the box was: "Boy, I goofed, I should have specified moderate texture!"

Truth is, very quickly you forget, and it becomes totally natural, so my advice is to go for the most aggressive.

Love Errol's work!

As far as the grip is concerned, I have the SVI grip of that kind, and the first impression out of the box was: "Boy, I goofed, I should have specified moderate texture!"

Truth is, very quickly you forget, and it becomes totally natural, so my advice is to go for the most aggressive.

I dont know if they are offereing them in varying degrees of "texture"??

Can anyone confirm this?

Love Errol's work!

I dont know if they are offereing them in varying degrees of "texture"??

Can anyone confirm this?

The texture on this grip is just right... not too grippy where it hurts like the SV, and not too little where it os slipping.

Brian, as of now, only offers this texturing, and plain (no texture)..

If you have further inquiries, please contact Brian directly.

Thanks