Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Local 3 gun is coming to Rockcastle

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preliminary scores are up. If there are any corrections, please let me know. Thank you to all the shooters that stayed after the pistol match to help set up for 3 gun. Huge thanks to Rockcastle's staff for the support, all of the ROs today, and to 3 Gun Nation for coming out. It takes a lot of hard work by many people to put a match together in about 4 hours, but could not be done without Brian Vaught and Ben Fortin.

Here's the link to scores- https://www.practiscore.com/match-results/uuid?uuid=7645AF54-D923-4AED-AC52-2F0ED86A3191

Edited by Bryan 45

I want thank everyone for the help with me and wheel chair. great bunch of people

I was in the squad behind you and watched you shoot.

Well done and glad you came.

See you at the next one.

Dave

I just want say thank you again and the wife still has talking about how good all of you were to me. today I had to stay in bed for a while my hands still swollen and both my bicep's where very sore.

Thank you

Robert & Wanda

also does anyone how to find the 3 gun nation web cast site?

Edited by RWF

Robert, thank you for coming out. I hope to see you at Pro-Am as a competitor. :). If there is anything we can do for you, please let me know.

It will probably be a month or better before 3 Gun Nation puts together this webisode, but episode 1 can be found at http://3gnclubtv.com/3-gun-nation-club-tv-episode-1/

I just want say thank you again and the wife still has talking about how good all of you were to me. today I had to stay in bed for a while my hands still swollen and both my bicep's where very sore.

Thank you

Robert & Wanda

also does anyone how to find the 3 gun nation web cast site?

Look you make sure we know your coming and I promise you will with ease be able to shoot all of the stages.

I have buy a trailer for my lift, because I can not transfer=get in or out of chair. but once that is done. yes I will be there. also me and the are over 550 pounds