Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 35 slide

JunotFranco

Zev did a 50% reduction, double undercut, and a CCW stipple on my 23 (carry gun), they did an awesome job and it was a quick turn around. I like it a lot. The barrel would probably help with accuracy and leaves the option for lead bullets open. I wouldn't mess with the slide personally. Its already lightened from the factory. Get a heavier guide rod and run it...

Edited by blairmckenzie1

I run a lightened LW slide on my Open gun, and a lightened stock slide on my Lim gun. Personally, I hate the finger grooves, and had them removed from my Open gun. Added a double under cut and a stipple job as well. Very pleased, and I'll be doing the same grip work on my Lim gun in the very near future.

Cool thanks, how do you feel about grip reduction, how do I know it will grip better for me?

Again, call Taran at TTI

Had him do a full grip job on my 35, love it, reduced the backstrap, undercut the trigger guard, grip feels great now

Call Zev or Taran Butler, stippling will increase you grip for sure especially when your hands get sweaty. Zev makes a new custom slide for the 35's its bad ass! They do any cut or serrations and they have plenty of cool coatings that are funtional as well as looking good. They can also get you barrels and fit them is they are a match fit barrel.