Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Area 3 Hornady Championship

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has there been a schedule posted yet as far as start and stop times? I am a little curious if I am shooting Saturday/Sunday afternoon how the Awards will be at 3:30 on Sunday?

The Sunday PM is a misnomer, the later Sunday squads start about 10am if I remember correctly. The Saturday PM Squads start at 12:30.

I live about 200 miles south and it's been raining buckets, but it doesn't look like there's been much North of the Kansas/Nebraska border. Somebody do a Sun Dance!

So here are some photos from a couple of stages as of today. Keep in mind all the "Dolling up" has not been done yet.

What the !?*! looks like a Guillotine and I don't know??? Sherynn needs to take it easy on the Thai food late at night.

Hope to be there Thursday afternoon to register and perform a network check for LiveShots. Its going to be a busy Friday as I'll be competing and running the still & video cameras. The coverage will continue on Saturday & Sunday with a lot of top competitors, watch it live or watch it later.

Hope to be there Thursday afternoon to register and perform a network check for LiveShots. Its going to be a busy Friday as I'll be competing and running the still & video cameras. The coverage will continue on Saturday & Sunday with a lot of top competitors, watch it live or watch it later.

To offer up some help, I'll be down there sometime tomorrow and I won't have much to do on Friday as I shoot Sat/Sun AM. Let me know if you need help running your cameras on Friday.

If you are staying at the same place as last year I will probably bump into you there. Again if you need help Friday I'll be glad to help. I know how hard it is to shoot the match with the gun and camera from the past couple of years!

Finally finished shooting after 6pm, it was a long day but everyone chipped in to keep the squad moving though we slowed down at the last few stages as the long day finally started to take its toll. Fourteen stages in one day is a lot of work, hats off to the range crew who worked their butts off today. The weather was not too bad, a slight breeze in the afternoon kept the worst of the heat at bay and the berms had dried out very well after the drenching they received last night.

I've just posted a few photographs (here), hopefully I can get a lot more tomorrow when I can focus more fully on the coverage, thanks for all the offers for help, it actually went very smoothly today, I learnt a few things that will help me next time I shoot and work at the same time. Over the next week I will compile the videos and write up the article.

The coverage should resume tomorrow at around 8am CT. I'll be bouncing around a couple of squads in the morning and Shane Coley et al in the afternoon.

A final thank you to the match organizers who rode up early in the morning and gave me a range bag, laserlyte training system & some lens cleaners in recognition of my work providing the coverage.. I was not expecting that at all, and it was a very pleasant surprise. :D

Jester, they were posted. Make sure to look at the correct download. Currently, they have two downloads on the USPSA results page. One for about 8 am today, and one from 7:44 PM. The later one has results from both days

Edited by Attila

So what happened to Blake? He was number 1 after the first day, now he is not there at all.

Rumor is he forgot to chrono...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

What...huh...hmmm???