• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sherwyn,

Have the stages been posted yet?

Looking forward to the match.

We usually start posting stages about two months before the match. So keep an eye out here and on our web site.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just found today that Grand Island Nebraska is going to have a lot of "Cattle events" this summer which means the price of hotels goes up dramatically, by at least 20% (bring your rope)

If you are planning on attending, please book your room now for the best rates and availability. I have negotiated discounts at a few of the non match hotels and you just need to call them and ask for the Area 3 discount.

The Best Western is giving us 10% off their Summer rates if you book in May and beyond. Right now their online rates are better and you can book from there or call them and ask for the area 3 discount. Once May comes, things get more expesive and availability might be an issue. Their are 2 wedding party's staying at this hotel on Saturday so that will mess with some things.

You can signup for the match at our site www.uspsa3.org or just download the registration.

Just thought I would share what I Know.

2013A3Registration.doc

• 2 months later...

Ok, It's that time of the year where we start posting stages. Please go to the USPSA Area 3 Website to view the stages. There is room on the afternoon squads and I can not stress enough to get your hotels booked now. It is a busy time In Grand Island this year with many events going on.

i just checked the site from my phone and i didnt see any stages posted under the stages tab? maybe its my phone idk.

Try refreshing or something. We do have a mobile site that should auto detect. Do you see the stage names at all under the stages tab?.

galaxy s3 android. down at the very bottom of the page in the middle it has either "mobile|classic". and i cant see it on mobile but if i switch to classic they appear. everything else on the site appears in either, just not the stages in mobile.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the stages look pretty darn cool because I know how to translate Sherwyns idea's to a physical stage.

Did I mention that we will have the largest prize table in Area 3 history this year?

• 2 weeks later...

Sending app today, stages look fun!

Was reading the rules on prize table finish.... Says all class finishers 1-3 will tour the prize table ( I assume each Division had its own table?), then the rest by order of finish......

So does that mean if you come in 4th Limited M and maybe lets say 10th overall, or example you would go o table after all 1-3 of A, B, C, D goes up?

Just curious.

Also, I see you said afternoon squads are still open..... Couldn't find this on the website or app, but does that mean its a 3 day match Fri/ Sat/Sun in half day format, or is it possible to shoot just Sat/Sun?

What it means is that each class winner will go to the prize table in that order. after class winners go through, then we do order of finish. no real Rocket science there.

Please refer to the schedule for shooting days. Friday all day is available and then sat/sun pm is available. It is not a 3 day match.

Edited by Matt P.

The prize table info is on the entry form.

On your website, I just clicked on the online squadng link, and I now see the matrix - and you can shoot all day Fri, or half days Sat/Sun, right?

Didn't know I could see that with out getting a registration link, thanks.

Edited by sfinney