Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Aero's 2005 Calendar

Duane Thomas

One very nice thing about writing for the Blue Press is that I get to see each year's new calendars before most people. (Though I believe they've just been offered for sale in this month's Blue Press.) A few hours ago I completed my review of the Dillon Aero calendar for 2005; it should be published in the December issue. There are actually two Dillon calendars, one each for Dillon Precision and Dillon Aero, the latter being Mike Dillon's company dedicated to building the M134 Mini-Gun. Check out Miss February (aka Megan), my favortie month (Blue Press editor Mark Pixler's, too).

....proving to me once again that there isn't enough blood in the male body to make both heads function at the same time....

:wacko:

Surely someone quoting "Ichi Go Ichi E" appreciates the importance of the tanden which is closer to one head than the other afterall. ;)

Guess you'll just have to buy a calendar. ;)

I'd be willing to, as I would be subscribing to the Blue Press, but the link on Dillon's website to the Blue Press page is not working, since you'll invariably be redirected to the Dillon SL900 page.

I've emailed Dillon Precision about this two weeks ago, but I still have to hear from them... :(

Being married to one for 28 years (so far), it's one of those deals that if you have to ask, you just won't get it...like an expensive restaurant with no prices. If you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it.... :D

I've dated two redheads in my life, and both relationships ended by my choice and it was not soon enough. One was a natural redhead and the other clearly had the redhead mentality and even chose to become one and advertise the fact.

I can find many redheads physically attractive, but I am now conditioned to avoid any significant social interaction with them at all costs.