Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Percision Delta

Jim333us

I canceled my orders since I got a couple cases of Montana Gold bullets. Maybe that will help move somebody else up.

I tried to call since I want to switch cards & transfer the balance, but the phone has been busy for a couple days. Usually the phone is answered on the first ring. They must be busy with cancellations.............

I canceled my orders since I got a couple cases of Montana Gold bullets. Maybe that will help move somebody else up.

I tried to call since I want to switch cards & transfer the balance, but the phone has been busy for a couple days. Usually the phone is answered on the first ring. They must be busy with cancellations.............

Have you tried email? I couldn't get through on the phone either so I sent my cancellation by email and they responded about 2 days later.

PD won't respond to my emails. I did talk to "Peggy" a few minutes ago. She said they're just starting on orders placed on Feb 2, and mine that was placed on Feb 5 will be along shortly.

I see that my header says "Looks for Range" haha. I just shoveled a yard of loamy sand onto my 25 yd target berm in anticipation

Edited by MichiganTom

PD won't respond to my emails. I did talk to "Peggy" a few minutes ago. She said they're just starting on orders placed on Feb 2, and mine that was placed on Feb 5 will be along shortly.

I see that my header says "Looks for Range" haha. I just shoveled a yard of loamy sand onto my 25 yd target berm in anticipation

Good to know, I ordered on the 2nd!!

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to Patrica on Friday April 12, she told me my bullets would be mailed around the first of the week.

I get home this afternoon from the store and river,and a heavy box is on the porch. The shipper said it was shipped on April 11, the day before I talked to her.

I just received my shipping notification for 10k 124gr FMJ, 1k 124gr JHP and 1k 230gr FMJ ordered on 7 February. 243 LBS total and a 7% grade driveway. I'm nervous my UPS man is going to burn my house down.

My hopes were up that I would see a package of 3000 124 JHP's last week, I ordered on 2/2. Still waiting, makes you wonder how montana gold cold catch up so fast?

They have not caught up yet

UPS just delivered 6k Precision Delta 124 JHP's I ordered Feb 4th. Had no clue they were shipped, no email, tracking etc. but glad they came.

Ditto. Ordered 124gr RN 9mm & 230gr RN .45 Feb 6th. No notice, just arrived.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a reply from Patricia last week about my order of 9 mm 147's that I placed 1/13/13.

They should start production in late April or May. Hope to get them in May or June.

MK

I ordered 4000 last night. I still have around 2000 on hand so was ready for the 12-16 week delivery. Sure beat the pants off of Montana Gold with their rush to the website every 5 minutes to see if any are available.

They called me Monday saying that my 2000ct of 124gr JHP will be shipping Tuesday, they just came in today!!! :D Now time for some loads, except I'm gonna run out of primers, down to 450 federal small pistol primers :(

• 3 weeks later...

I got a reply from Patricia last week about my order of 9 mm 147's that I placed 1/13/13.

They should start production in late April or May. Hope to get them in May or June.

MK

I ordered some 9mm 147grs. on Jan 1st. Got a call Friday afternoon that they were ready.