Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Percision Delta

Jim333us

I ordered 2K of 124 JHP on February 5, so it looks like I'm on a lower ladder rung.than you folks.

I order same thing February 10, nothing yet.

I'm looking at around March 26 for a 7 week turnaround or May 2 for 8 weeks.When mine come in, yours are sure to follow soon.

i have a 4k bullet order for 230gr .45 FMJs and 147gr 9mm FMJs.... sounds like it will take weeks longer for the .45s and kind of a who-knows on the 9mms...

I heard 4-6 weeks when i ordered, i'm at about 8 weeks right now and counting.

I cant wait until people start running out of money.....them this madness should stop

I cant wait until people start running out of money.....them this madness should stop

Agree, how much longer can this take? I am afraid to hear answer.

ordered 147gr 9mm FMJ and 230gr .45 FMJ (and some 124gr JHP 9mm) on 16 January.... nothing yet. Thats my only outstanding order that hasn't come in other than with midsouth for some stuff i fully expect to take months to get in, but I'm well aware and ok with that.

i talked to Patricia... i guess my 2k 230gr fmj 45's and 124grJHP 9mms are/were shipped late last week (didn't get a shipped email, so I need to contact to be sure). my 2k 147gr 9mm FMJ order on the otherhand... she says that aren't making them currently and unsure when they will get to making them again. Since eventually I will need those too, I said keep me on backorder for that and ship the rest.

This is about 8.5 weeks since I ordered, and that wasn't as far into the madness as some other orders... things have got to get better sometime, right?!

2/12 ordered 1000 124 JHP and then 2/13 decided to get 1000 115 FMJ. Hope to get them soon! BTW a little off topic but I got 1lb of HS-6 ordered from powder valley on 2/26, hoping to get it soon....then they announced auto comp in stock on their FB page this week, so I ordered 8lbs of it yesterday while its still available. Won't be shipped til 4/26. Just a heads up for those that need some!!