Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite simpsons song

ong45

Some men hunt for sport some men hunt for food, the only thing i'm hunting for is an outfit that looks goood----See my vest, see my vest made from real gorilla chest

Monty burns- two dozen and one greyhounds (medley)

and yes i Do have the cd :P

"See my sweater, there's no better, made from genuine Irish Setter!"

I like the song Tito Puente sang about Senor Burns. I'm not sure about the lyrics, but I think it goes a little somethin' like this ...

Senor Burns, Senor Burns ...

Con el corrazon de perro

Burns, Senor Burns

El Diablo, con dinero!

I was listening to those wondering who was singing as Lurleen Lumpkin. She's pretty good and obviously tried to sound like Loretta Lynn, but she ain't no Groundskeeper Willy.

<singing along with Willy> When yod ah-lone ant life is gettin' ya lonley ye kin always goo--ACHT!--doon toon...

Mentioned this thread to my husband...He's an electrical engineer and all of the programmable devices on the boards they design are named after Simpson's characters. Hence some of his projects are named Willy, Side Show Bob, and so forth. They've even gone on to name board revisions. So for example, the Duff beer board has a secondary release called "Duff Ice." He says the conference calls and meetings are particularly funny when they get into discussions about problems and issues; "Scratchy is losing packets."

:D

• 1 month later...

And a 1 and a 2 and a 1,2,3,4 Lisa its your birthday, god bless you this day, you gave me the gift of a little sister and im proud of you today. Lisa its your birthday happy birthday Lisa, Lisa its your birthday happy birthday Lisa. I wish you love and good will, I wish you praise and joy, I wish you better than your heart desires in your first kiss from a boy. Lisa its your birthday happy birthday Lisa, Lisa its your birthday happy birthday Lisa.. . . ..

• 2 weeks later...

Beverly De Angelo was the voice of Luraleen Lumpkin. That gal can really sing!

I can't believe no one has mentioned Hommer's beer song:

Do, the stuff that buys me beer, Ray, the guy that sells me beer, Me, the guy who drinks the beer, Fa, a long way to go for beer, So, I'll have another beer, La, I'll have another beer, Tee, no thanks I'm drinking beer, which will bring us back to ...DOH! ( when he realizes he's out of Duff ). As a home brewer it just doen't get any better than that!! KURTM

Beverly De Angelo was the voice of Luraleen Lumpkin. That gal can really sing!

I can't believe no one has mentioned Hommer's beer song:

Do, the stuff that buys me beer, Ray, the guy that sells me beer, Me, the guy who drinks the beer, Fa, a long way to go for beer, So, I'll have another beer, La, I'll have another beer, Tee, no thanks I'm drinking beer, which will bring us back to ...DOH! ( when he realizes he's out of Duff ). As a home brewer it just doen't get any better than that!! KURTM

Dude that's hilarious. I didn't see that episode :lol::lol::lol: