Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New ParaOrd Magazines

JFlowers

Rhino, its funny you should mention that. It makes sense anyway since the baseplate gets thrown away and replaced with a Dawson, the springs and followers..... But what makes it funny is that Para Ords website still says its illegal on the page where you buy tubes!

I emailed Para last week and they said mags should be shipping in the next couple of weeks. They also said the SR1640s should be available now (although in short supply).

My dealer found three or four SR1640s in stock now at a couple of distributors (as of yesterday).

Marv

NOTE: STI is discontinuing all Para-Ordnance parts.

Availability is limited to stock on hand. STI Para-Ordnance Substitute Replacement Magazine Tube 

The above is from STI's site. It appears that they do still have some tubes available.

-ld

I was told by the people at Dawson that Para was out of Mags and STI has stopped making Para tubes.  I need to find some P16 mags.

At Nationals, Dave told me that if you call Para and ask for mags, they'll tell you to call Dawson. But when Dawson went to call Para to stock up, they said they didn't have any. :wacko: They expect this to be resolved, but who knows how long it'll take those wacky canucks.

davidwiz, Nope! Thats the problem. All The Para Ord Pro Shop shows is pre-ban P14 magazines. Given all the hype we heard leading up to the end of the ban, you would think vendors would have been waiting on ready to cash in on the "Finally At Last Spending Sprees"!