Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Most Outrageous Panic-Buy Pics/Stories You've come across

Chriznak

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was at the local hole in the wall lgs yesterday just to see what was happening. he has ammo, uppers, lowers and ARs. .....the place was PACKED! the line was like 40+ people inside. you had to go to the back of the line and only when it was your turn could you "shop"

this place is small....well, the shop is small the warehouse is HUGE!

anyway, the craziness is still on around here.

Standing behind guy at a shop and he asked to look at a Colt AR. "So this is what all the hoopla is about", he says. "Give me two, and 40 boxes of the ammo that fits them".

The guy whips out his CC and $3800 later walks out with two rifles he had never touched in his life.

Think he'll sell those later?

$12,000 yes $12,000 for a "as close to mil spec as you can legaly buy" AR/15 includes 2 30 round mags and a model of scope that is used by seal team 6 with a upper and lower made from unubtantium super special alloy.

My LGS just advertised 9 Bushmasters for $789 each. Glad he is honest!

B

Good! I can understand raising prices, but the gouging going on should be illegal. Continue to give them business! A lgs around me is still selling pmags @ $17, too bad they have none:(

well I don't know about you guys, but I just traded a rifle i was into for $400 for a custom-done STI tactical 4.15 in 45, with 4 tuned dawson mags.... So there is some good coming out of all this ;)

I hear you. I bought an AR after the election and now when I look at it hanging on the wall I think, "WOW there is another new pistol or two I could have". It's tempting.

Included in a deal I made for a Chrysler Concorde with 45k miles was my Rock River DCM/CMP Service Rifle ... I don't shoot Leg matches anymore, so now was the perfect time to exchange its "political capital" with someone who REALLY wanted it.

Mark

Edited by redial

I've heard that Hyatt's here in Charlotte has had lines out the door for over a week. Supposedly they did $1 million in sales in 1 day.

Ha Sperman I was there last week (wednesday) to chat with a buddy in the reloading area and it was nuts. That was the day they did over $1MM and were selling PMags for $50. What else do they have to sell right now is the question?

Local gun shop went through their AR15 inventory (150) in two days, averaging over 9 AR's per hour. Between the run on black guns and handguns, they ran out of FFL forms. Customers were borrowing the stores two wheel carts to haul ammo to their vehicles in the parking lots.

I've heard that Hyatt's here in Charlotte has had lines out the door for over a week. Supposedly they did $1 million in sales in 1 day.

Ha Sperman I was there last week (wednesday) to chat with a buddy in the reloading area and it was nuts. That was the day they did over $1MM and were selling PMags for $50. What else do they have to sell right now is the question?

I've only been there once, but I've heard they have a pretty big warehouse offsite. Still, they have to be running low with as much merchandise as they are moving.

I've only been there once, but I've heard they have a pretty big warehouse offsite. Still, they have to be running low with as much merchandise as they are moving.

Some but product is pretty much out at this point from what I have heard. They are the largest privately owned shop East of MS river. Goes to show panic. Worse than them mentioning possible snow flurries on the news here and then you can't find bread or milk at the grocery store for two days!