Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Price of AR15 stuff

AZViking

Best one I've seen so far was on Backpage.

"Will trade plum crazy lower of a used 2012 or new 2013 Jeep Cherokee. Will add some clips for the right deal."

LOL, so a $150 plastic lower is worth $30,000??

Edited by AZViking

Spoke with him this AM. He remembered 20%, which is fine with me - 6,000 rounds for saving my brass...not a bad deal. I figure $.40-50/rd is close to 3K worth of ammo, and Obama may push that higher. Nice Christmas gift! He'll do a respectable job, and said I could pick my share out the finished batch. I knew that damn 55 gal drum would be worth something someday! Thanks again guys.

Spoke with him this AM. He remembered 20%, which is fine with me - 6,000 rounds for saving my brass...not a bad deal. I figure $.40-50/rd is close to 3K worth of ammo, and Obama may push that higher. Nice Christmas gift! He'll do a respectable job, and said I could pick my share out the finished batch. I knew that damn 55 gal drum would be worth something someday! Thanks again guys.

shoot, at today's prices that's almost $6K worth of ammo. SCORE!!!!

I'd gladly trade my CTR-02 for a nice little cabin on a lake up north somewhere. I'd even throw in a couple thousand rounds with it. I hope this insanity calms down sometime soon. I'd like to get a lower for a carbine build, but everyone wants over $400 for a $125 lower. Crazy!!!!

• 2 weeks later...