Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inside info on 3GN Rockcastle Internation pro/am 28th Oct 2013 !

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not be able to make this match. Who do I email about forwarding my entry towards next year since there are no refunds after August?

What you backin out ? ?

Too many matches packed back to back, it was either this match or Blue Ridge that I was going to have to miss. I was only going to have a single weekend off in 6 weeks with a wife and three young kids at home.

Just found out that they've cancelled the 3 training days before hand and I had to email rockcastle to find this out. They didn't inform any of the shooters that signed up for this. So I would have showed up days in advance for no reason.

6th one of the year for me at the Rock... It's almost like going home.

My wife thinks I have a second family at Rockcastle. I need to make sure she knows how much time you and Bryan and Brian spend there, I might need the defense. :devil:

I reserved a room for Wed through Sun. I'm just going to use the extra days from the schedule change for extra training and relaxation. I could definitely use both but only one will help all that much. Rockcastle has become my favorite place.

Edited by DDustin

So will there be any Vendors like there were at AR15.com?

And A list of them would be real nice.

I was wondering this too. I need some stuff before the match but I don't think it'll be here in time if I order it. Edited by DDustin

Guy's doubt there will be any vendors but one of the biggest stores Whittakerguns.com is just over an hour away & online local store shootersconnection.com im sure can deliver any items direct to the lodge , i know Freedommunitions will also send match ammo to Rockcastle call them & talk to Jansen.

Edited by gunfighteruk