Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Nationals in Tulsa, OK

Schedule 40

Some SCs give slots out baised on Club points, some just devide up what they get equally per club.

Some clubs offer top down per division, others top down overall and some just throw them out there first request gets the slot.

At my home club the Board decided to offers slots from the top down, all divisions combined.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allocation is up to the discretion of the Section Coordinators. They do it a variety of different ways.

In some cases discretion's got nothing to do with it.....

In the Mid-Atlantic Section, the Section Executive Committee spelled the process out in the bylaws....

in our section they sent out a mass email on several occassions to all of the shooters in our area. They are holding a drawing for the slots and you had to submit your reply to the email that you want your name in the drawing. that way you dont have anybody playing the buddy system and leaving people out that should have the same opportunity to get a slot. I earned a slot last year and shot in vegas and this seems fair to me.

• 1 month later...

I put my name into the hat to volunteer as either a stage RO or CRO for the production nationals months ago and never heard back. Looking at changing my vacation days around but thought I would check here to see if the staff for the production national as already been finalized.

• 1 month later...

Is there a match hotel? Looks like the Best Western and Holiday Inn in Owosso have the best prices right now.

Also how does squadding work for this match?

Online self squadding

• 2 weeks later...

I booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express in Owasso. I don't feel any smarter though....maybe I actually have to stay there first.

But I have an extra bed available if anybody is looking to share hotel costs. Send me a PM if you are interested.

• 4 weeks later...

USPSA website for the Prod Nats still has "match hotel - TBD". Been that way for quite a while.

So, is there going to be a match hotel or not? There's three or four of us needing to make reservations.

• 4 weeks later...

I think, last time Nats were there, USSA accepted ammo shipments directly. but that was then, and not much official info is available for the current Production Nats. I guess everybody except those of us just shooting Tulsa is tied up getting ready for St. George. I understand some of that, but it's getting kind of close.

• 2 weeks later...