Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rock Island Double Stack 9mm

Storz

Saw it at the NRA show. Looked pretty good, but not sure about the parts quality. Basically a Para-Ordnance copy from the Phillipines.

Do they take Para Mags? Curious as for how a 140 or 170 could be made/acquired.

Ck out the Rock Island 22TCM, comes with a 9mm bbl also and shoots great, takes the para 38super mags, has some enhancments over their other M1911a2 9mm, sights, beavertail and commander style hammer Fit and finnish are better than some of my name brand guns.. Ive been shootin 9mm from mine from the get go, prices on the 22TCM ammo move from $15-$28+ 9mm is cheaper and I can reload it.

Did I say its a GREAT SHOOTER :) :) I was told the price should be dropping because there not moving very well. Might buy a second one.

Ck out the Rock Island 22TCM, comes with a 9mm bbl also and shoots great, takes the para 38super mags, has some enhancments over their other M1911a2 9mm, sights, beavertail and commander style hammer Fit and finnish are better than some of my name brand guns.. Ive been shootin 9mm from mine from the get go, prices on the 22TCM ammo move from $15-$28+ 9mm is cheaper and I can reload it.

Did I say its a GREAT SHOOTER :) :) I was told the price should be dropping because there not moving very well. Might buy a second one.

Wow now that has my attention, able to shoot both .22 and 9mm!

22TCM is not the same as 22lr

22TCM is not the same as 22lr

No kidd'in, learn something new everyday.

Interesting. This appears to be the latest version of the Armscor M1911A2 pistol that we discussed here at some length quite a few years ago (with a higher price point this time around):

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26887&hl= dirt cheap limited&st=0

So,Mike do you still have this gun.??Or has it gone on to live elsewhere ??