Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

8th Annual 2013 CMMG Midwest 3 Gun Championships

I sent a money order since im in canada, so cant really check if its cashed.

Give the mail a couple of weeks to do its thing for your entry to get there. Then send a pm to match director Ken Flood, click on his name in post 91 above.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you need cart to get from stage to stage at this match.

Schultz

If its a mudhole, due to heavy rain, and they don't let you park anywhere close, you'll want something. Its a pretty good hike, if you have to park out in the road. :surprise:

Sending my application on Monday 18 March.

I live in KC and would be interested in helping support the match by being an RO or whatever if any assistance is needed.

email ken from the website....since I've paid to shoot this year, and so has a friend (we RO the local matches there a lot), there should be a couple spaces available for ROs.

Benny, if its like the past couple its a three day match. I can't recall the number of stages but it was something like 4 on Friday, 4 on Saturday and 1-2 on Sunday. There is also a team event Sunday while scores are calculated. I think last year I was on the road 3 something Sunday?

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea about round counts yet? Slugs, buckshot? Thanks.

DanO

If I remember right....you WONT see slugs at a match Ken puts on unless he has changed something as of late. No clue on buckshot, but #4's or #6's were the largest shot allowed last year.

The 3.5" #6 turkey loads still did a number on the spinner tho!