Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TS GRip reduction

mattwaage

I've not done it, but you grind off the checkering...slowly and carefully...the trigger guard and back can be undercut some,too. Take a look at the CTS CZ custom does and the Checkmate, which is a modified TS frame.

Edited by pivoproseem

No, Shay at Akai custom did all the work on it; slide cuts, grip reduction, undercut beavertail and trigger guard, and the isonite finish. Shay is an artist with CZ's. And it shoots amazing.

@gmg, by chance what was the cost of this gun by Akai. I saw it on there website a few weeks ago and fell in love with it. Also, would this gun be legal for Tac optics in 3 gun competition, or would the slide cuts put it into open division?

@gmg, by chance what was the cost of this gun by Akai. I saw it on there website a few weeks ago and fell in love with it. Also, would this gun be legal for Tac optics in 3 gun competition, or would the slide cuts put it into open division?

Shay charged me a little over $500 for everything I mentioned earlier. I cannot say enough good about the gun and the it shoots and handles. I love the grip reduction.

Shay charged me a little over $500 for everything I mentioned earlier. I cannot say enough good about the gun and the it shoots and handles. I love the grip reduction.

Which magwell do you have on it? Is it the large one or the standard?

Which magwell do you have on it? Is it the large one or the standard?

It is the standard magwell