Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 3

Shooter115

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was last night the season finale? Some blurb after the show indicating "Walking Dead" will return in February. If so, that sucks.

Bill

Midseason finale is what they call it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by cajunautoxer

Kick Rick out...give Carl the lead! :goof:

Trailer for next season showed a conversation between Rick and Carl. Carl told Rick to step down as leader. I don't think it's going to happen though. Maybe Tyrese will give Rick a boost.

Someone needs to kick the prop master. One of the guards patrolling the entry to Woodbury had a rifle with a barrel that was bent by 20 degrees. I swear it almost looked like it was rubber and wobbling around.

Still a fun season so far.

Someone needs to kick the prop master. One of the guards patrolling the entry to Woodbury had a rifle with a barrel that was bent by 20 degrees. I swear it almost looked like it was rubber and wobbling around.

I think Rick's revolver has morphed from a smith to colt also.

Probably was rubber and wobbling around

Rick's revolver has always been a Colt Python with 6" barrel. (carried in a duty holster with the last 2" of the barrel sticking out of the end of the holster, for some reason)

www.amctv.com has some interesting "inside Episode..." and "making of Episode..." clips on line. The clip of Season Three, Episode 8 (mid-season finale) had some info on the propmasters decisions on the firearms, and explained why full-auto fire from AK's and AR's seemed very quiet.

Rick's revolver has always been a Colt Python with 6" barrel. (carried in a duty holster with the last 2" of the barrel sticking out of the end of the holster, for some reason)

www.amctv.com has some interesting "inside Episode..." and "making of Episode..." clips on line. The clip of Season Three, Episode 8 (mid-season finale) had some info on the propmasters decisions on the firearms, and explained why full-auto fire from AK's and AR's seemed very quiet.

I could absolutely be wrong but I thought at the begining it was a 6" 686.

From what I have been able to review every photo shows the Python rib.

I heard that New Years Eve and day they will start from the beginning and replay all the episodes in order.

Edited by toothguy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How is it a group of people that can make one handed head shots at 30 yards while on the move can't hit squat with a rifle. Looks like Rick and company should have spent a little less time shooting USPSA and a little more time shooting 3-gun :)

Edited by Shooter115

I have to hand it to the writers. I was just telling my wife how it was getting a little boring with Rick being on the crazy train and the con telling his life story when he took one to the dome piece. Can't wait for next week.