Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 3

Shooter115

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She got away and ok so loris whole entire body was eaten??? No I don't think so! And again how bout the phone?

Evidently you do not watch "Talking Dead". If you had, you would have seen/heard Greg Nicotero say the overstuffed walker in the basement DID eat Lori. Good question about the phone working without electricity. Next episode you'll find out who is on the other end of that call. At least that is what Greg said.

I think we will see Carol again, but pretty sure Lori is zombie chow.

Land line telephones don't need external electricity like a cordless. They carry low voltage through the lines. As long as the line is hot it will work. That's why I always keep at least one corded phone in my house.....if the power goes out the phone still works. Curious to see who lit up the lines though.

Edited by Shooter115

No I didn't watch talking dead I guess maybe I should start lol hmmmmm it's just odd that you never see an entire consumed body bones and all but ok but I think Carol will be back and I am wondering who is on the phone and how they knew Rick was in there to call

Land line telephones don't need external electricity like a cordless. They carry low voltage through the lines. As long as the line is hot it will work. That's why I always keep at least one corded phone in my house.....if the power goes out the phone still works. Curious to see who lit up the lines though.

How does the line stay hot a year or more after the zombie apocalypse? Maybe Carol is calling from another phone and the generator run from a few days prior juiced the lines enough to make the call.

How does the line stay hot a year or more after the zombie apocalypse? Maybe Carol is calling from another phone and the generator run from a few days prior juiced the lines enough to make the call.

The line wouldn't stay hot someone would have to put juice to it. Someone from Woodbury perhaps? They would have the capability and it's not very far away......100% speculation here.

No I didn't watch talking dead I guess maybe I should start lol hmmmmm it's just odd that you never see an entire consumed body bones and all but ok but I think Carol will be back and I am wondering who is on the phone and how they knew Rick was in there to call

I'm guessing this is a spoiler free zone? I hope they explore that next week.

Yea I did. Question now is who goes more psycho.... Rick or Carl. This season is getting intense.

And the answer is........Rick. The phone was all in his head.

They did find Carol as expected though. Now the question is what is the group going to do to free Glen and Maggie once Michonne tells them what's happenend. Could be interesting.

Michonne was smart to bring the red basket of formula. That had to have been what caught Rick's eye from so far away.

I didn't expect the town and the prison to be so close to each other.

At least it seems Rick has snapped out of his daze. Could be temporary.

Speaking of Zombies! Anybody seen the new trailer for the movie World War Z with Brad Pitt. Those zombies seen to be on steriods! Can't wait for that one! If you haven't seen it You Tube it and tell me what you think.

AMAZING!! :surprise:

Speaking of Zombies! Anybody seen the new trailer for the movie World War Z with Brad Pitt. Those zombies seen to be on steriods! Can't wait for that one! If you haven't seen it You Tube it and tell me what you think.

+1, that's like the combination of the infected people from I AM LEGEND and walkers from WALKING DEAD.

Not sure what the Governor is up to. I know he is trying to find a way to civilize the zombies so he can have his daughter back. But not sure what else is going on there. The almost rape scene was disturbing.

My only real complaint about the Walking Dead, other than the fact that the characters act so stupid sometimes, is that often the show is very very slow.

I'm curious also as to what the Governor's plan is and after seeing scenes from next episode, it looks like his plan is gonna go south.

I share the same sentiment about the show being. I watched season 2 on netflix and I was hitting the forward button most of the time.

IMO the Gov just wants to maintain his position of power in his little empire. He doesn't want any competition from other strong leaders. SO he murders the soldiers and plans to find Rick et al, and kill them.

Carl is really coming into his own. Quick decision-making skills and maintaining a level of compassion. Even going back into the boiler room where he shot his mom shows he put his childhood emotions aside and he does what needs to be done.