Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Walking Dead Season 3

Shooter115

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping that our intrepid heroes get smarter this season. I mean some of the choices they make seem awful dumb. The whole "There are M16s and 1000s or rounds of ammo laying around and I will keep my hunting rifle in an odd caliber" kind of choices.

I am hoping that our intrepid heroes get smarter this season. I mean some of the choices they make seem awful dumb. The whole "There are M16s and 1000s or rounds of ammo laying around and I will keep my hunting rifle in an odd caliber" kind of choices.

No doubt, I don't get it either, but it is a TV show.

And Suppressors.. they're attracted to sound? Isn't that a no brianer.. lol

Not the kind of thing you typically find laying around though, but no reason I wouldn't have made one by now that would handle rimfire.

Anybody got ideas as to how to watch if you have dish?

I read that AMC might be streaming just to screw with them, but haven't heard for sure.

Between the Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Hell on Wheels, Dish really screwed up dropping them. Seems like it's just turned into a big pissing match between the two of them now.

I think one of the best "tools" would be a samurai sword (like the one character in Sunday's episode has).

Quiet, yet versatile for any situation, no worries about re-loading.

Of course I'd have a gun too :D

On Talking Dead the actress with the samurai sword was interviewed and talked of taking lessons and how difficult and sore it made her.

Don't understand why first team does not just cut legs off..make walkers less dangerous. Second team bashes the heads in. No ammo needed. Just a thought.

On another note, an aluminum ball bat does make a decent suppresor.....don't ask how I know that. ;)

When the show first came out, I was skeptical to say the least. Now Im hooked. Every time I watch an episode I question the size of my ammo stores! I wonder when Meryle is going to make his return

Don't understand why first team does not just cut legs off..make walkers less dangerous. Second team bashes the heads in. No ammo needed. Just a thought.

On another note, an aluminum ball bat does make a decent suppresor.....don't ask how I know that. ;)

As does maglites apparently...?

When the show first came out, I was skeptical to say the least. Now Im hooked. Every time I watch an episode I question the size of my ammo stores! I wonder when Meryle is going to make his return

+1 for sure. Totally hooked.

Yup.....3 cell mag lite works too. Or so I've heard rumors. Was thinking....use a back hoe and dig a real wide and deep trench. Use as garbage dump....if they come it will stop them, if they fall in, light the garbage. Surround yer "camp" and you should be safe. Or head north, would they not freeze?

Or head north, would they not freeze?

THey're not falling apart from decomp, so not sure they'd freeze, either. Interesting how cutting the head off doesn't "kill" the head. Note the severed head moving on the floor after Michonne walked past it.

If you enjoy The Walking Dead, The book World War Z is actually well wrote and a good read (for a zombie book) Its put together as a series of short after action type reports that eventually tell the whole tail.