Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 03-06

Flexmoney

I shot this one today with my OPEN gun. I have never shot this open gun in practice much let alone competition. This was the first time I had ever shot this gun in competition. It was fun, but different.

6.48 seconds and 75 points netted me a HF of 11.57.

Looks to be around a 90.8320%, not bad for my first open classification score.

Oh yeah, and I could not believe the CONCUSION from the comp and shooting inside the barrel. WOW!

Edited by TRP-Professional

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I must have been in the twilight zone or something when I shot this one at Area 3, the first classifier I ever shot at the first big match I ever attended and I managed a hf of 8.3863 with a single stack open gun in .45 ACP. Hey the only center fire pistol I have is my Open gun I shoot in the local pin shooting club. lol I about had to change my drawers when I heard that Max Michel had a hf of 15.0685, it was about 118% at that time.

I can't wait to shoot Area 3 in 2006. I guess I won't be able to shoot unclassified the next time like I did in 2005. lol First big match I ever shot and I took high unclassified Open. ;)

Edited by joecichlid

• 2 weeks later...

Shot this one Sunday. I have not seen any Revo results on this and the Caculator tool is down for now I guess.

Name Class Division Points Penalties Time Hit Factor

Bubber B Revolver 72 0 21.47 3.3535

Did I make it to C Class? :wacko:

Shot this one Sunday. I have not seen any Revo results on this and the Caculator tool is down for now I guess.

Looks like 39%.

Here's a link to where the classifier calculator is being housed. It may change again, but if it does I'm sure Flex will advise the new site.

Edited by ima45dv8

Looks like 39%.

Here's a link to where the classifier calculator is being housed. It may change again, but if it does I'm sure Flex will advise the new site.

Thanx for the info and the new link. 39% not goof at all, But could not expect much with two standing reloads and one squating.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Personal best today with the Revo - I really don't like this one...

16.58 sec.

78 pts.

HF 4.7044

Only good for a 55% :unsure:

I'm wondering if the HHF was set by someone that didn't reload the second time before shooting through the barrel. :rolleyes:

SCAPSA_Barrel_of_Fun__Revo__5_16_06_Keith.wmvMay as well post this in here, too since this thread has been revived.

This is my most recent, and personal best with a six-shooter, from last week.

12.19 seconds

77 points

74% according to Ohio

I think we agree that this classifer sucks dirt for revolvers. But, oddly, it is very fun to shoot with one.

SCAPSA_Barrel_of_Fun__Revo__5_16_06_Keith.wmvMay as well post this in here, too since this thread has been revived.

This is my most recent, and personal best with a six-shooter, from last week.

12.19 seconds

77 points

74% according to Ohio

I think we agree that this classifer sucks dirt for revolvers. But, oddly, it is very fun to shoot with one.

DUDE, THAT ROCKS - That was the coolest thing I've seen in a LONG time. SUPER THANKS - VERY impressive - but bad for me :P ...just goes to show it can be done with practice. :lol: Excellent shooting, Keith.

PLEASE send more revo clips. That was too freaking cool. B)

Did you squat, kneel, or sit on your legs? I'm afraid that is not an easy position for my legs.

"FUN" for you maybe, I think it &$^%*# sucks! For me right now, they all suck. Or maybe I should say that I suck-but I suck a little less each week :D

• 9 months later...

Well we shot this today only to find out it has been thrown out. Anyone know why?

It has been removed from the classifier tool so I have no idea what my percentage would have been.

Limited - 71 pts 8.57 Sec HF 8.2847

L10 - 68 pts 8.41 Sec HF 8.0856

Son John:

Open - 12.99 78 pts HF 6.0046 (He's "C" class open so I figure that was a decent run for him, considering he has to use is weak hand to release the mag on a reload. His hands aren't big enough to hit it with strong hand).

Well we shot this today only to find out it has been thrown out. Anyone know why?

It has been removed from the classifier tool so I have no idea what my percentage would have been.

L10 - 68 pts 8.41 Sec HF 8.0856

I didn't know the classifier was tossed either. Last time I shot it (in L10) was back in Sept of '05.

Your percentage would have been 70.161 in L10.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anybody tell me what a 14.09 second run with all 80 points in production would get me nationally? I noticed that this was removed last year but for some reason we ran it today?

this classifier was used at the summer blast in 2005, so there's plenty of info available. your run would have been 55%...

based on the HHF at the time, sevigny's run (at the summer blast) was 129%!!!

Can anybody tell me what a 14.09 second run with all 80 points in production would get me nationally? I noticed that this was removed last year but for some reason we ran it today?

this classifier was used at the summer blast in 2005, so there's plenty of info available. your run would have been 55%...

based on the HHF at the time, sevigny's run (at the summer blast) was 129%!!!

Yeah thats what I was afraid of after I looked at the times on here. Oh well I'm still averaging a B lol.