Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 03-03

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Shot this Sunday and ended up with a Mike and a D. Was leaving the box and just didn't follow through. Then had an extra shot on the steel.

Ran it in 5.96secs, I'll be looking forward to shooting this one again.

Flyin

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Shot this one on Saturday....fun classifier. I seem to enjoy the few that have movement.

Open, 53pts, 7.33s.

I stumbled a little getting into box B, was off balance and missed the first steel and had to make it up after two and three so it could easily have been mid 6's with a clean entry. I was definitely being deliberate on the paper. I think it'll be right around 83.9 or 84% going off the Ohio Calc (Edit: just checked it 83.95%).

I don't think I've ever thought about practicing entering boxes with the high wooden bases, but I will after this :)

Edited by G-ManBart

Shot this Saturday in Open - 6.79 Sec, 51 points, 7.5110 HF. Thats about 89%, correct?

Shot it afterwards in LTD - 8.29 Sec, 54 points, 6.5138 HF. I think thats about 79%?

It "felt" really slow....

The classifier calc shows your Open run as 87.21% and your Lim run at 79.41%.

• 1 year later...

I didn't see a thread for this one already, so I thought I'd start one.

Has anyone shot this classifier? Any impressions to share? I'll be shooting it this weekend (weather permitting...), I'll let you guys know how it goes.

• 1 month later...

Shot this Sunday, first stage of the match, first match with my new Limited gun, first match shooting Limited in over a year (gotta line up those excuses!). 8.40 seconds, down 10(!) points, 5.3571 HF, CMCalc puts it at 65.3%.

This is a very points-y stage. To get the same hit factor shooting all A's would have taken ~10.26 seconds. That's 1.86 seconds (or about 0.23 per shot) to spend lining up 8 not-very-difficult shots.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Shot this last week. My second USPSA match ever and my first outing with my Open gun.

Points - 49

Penaltties - 0

Time - 11.36

Hit Factor - 4.3134

Stage Points - 31.9597

Stage Percent - 58.11%

• 2 months later...