2013 Ohio State Match

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just drive my car from stage to stage?

post-11739-0-30980100-1347836265_thumb.p

...kidding...

Can we use it as a prop?

Heck no! :P

HA, I like it, considering I actually do drive a MINI. There is a problem though...I can't get over the "creek" by the rifle range. The rocks are too big!!! :roflol:

We could if they were modded like this:

post-11739-0-04809200-1347925507_thumb.j

:devil: :devil: :devil:

• 1 month later...

I hate to ruin this thread for everybody and actually make an "official" post but I want to get this out there.

There are some potentially "MAJOR" changes to the range complex taking place the first of the year. IF things go as hoped and planned there will be a significant expansion of the pistol pits to the tune of three additional pits as well as lengthening the current small pits at the bottom of the hill. All 5 pits to be 50+ yards. So this will hold up some stage design until we know for sure what is going to happen. Rest assured I am working on something nearly every day pertaining to the match. The good news is that even if the pits don't come through, the match will be at least as good as it was last year. PS There will NOT be a stage that bridges the rifle pits like stage 7 did this year!eatdrink.gif

Here are a few things that are in the works:

Paul Hernandez is back as RM

We are ordering some new steel and props over the winter

We have a new Texas Star and we are going to retrofit the old star and bring it up to speed as well. So look for two stars in the match.

We will be building solid walls over the winter. expect to see more solid walls than see through walls.

Transportation of some type is going to be in place for those who need it. Still to be determined exactly how this will work.

Edit to add, The bridge has not even been started on yet so don't look for it to be there again next spring! goof.gif

More updates to follow

Thanks

Kevin

Edited by Sarge

• 2 weeks later...

A few minor Updates.

First

Bob Vogel is on board as a sponsor. A one day training session with Bob will be among the many prizes to be won or raffled!

Please visit http://www.vogeldynamics.com/ To schedule your very own training session with one of the greats!!

Second

I have hooked up with an out of work graphic designer who is going to be designing the match shirts and possibly the website art.

Should be pretty impressive judging from his input so far.

Stay Tuned

A few minor Updates.

First

Bob Vogel is on board as a sponsor. A one day training session with Bob will be among the many prizes to be won or raffled!

Please visit http://www.vogeldynamics.com/ To schedule your very own training session with one of the greats!!

Second

I have hooked up with an out of work graphic designer who is going to be designing the match shirts and possibly the website art.

Should be pretty impressive judging from his input so far.

Stay Tuned

SWEET!!!

• 3 weeks later...