Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SUREFIRE TEXAS MULTIGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The MD said no comps in any Vietnam division, except for that thing on the end of a stock AK barrel. Anyone running an AK will already be disadvantaged so we will not hurt them worse.

The plan is for the guy who has been editing the rules to finalize the edits over the holiday weekend.

umm. yeah we do. waiting to see if i can leave my comp on my m1a or not.

Ken, i asked Sheldon personally and he said no comp. so off came the arredondo and the military flash hider went on.

i am still thinking about the WWII division, but that 20 round mag sure makes the Viet Nam division inviting.

:bow:

Any way to see if we actually made it into the match? Check was cashed but I never heard anything back. Wanted to start booking travel but didn't want to get burned.

Check cashed? You are in. Usually the match gets almost full right away then fills up gradually.

Any way to see if we actually made it into the match? Check was cashed but I never heard anything back. Wanted to start booking travel but didn't want to get burned.

Check cashed? You are in. Usually the match gets almost full right away then fills up gradually.

So it is not full currently?

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on confirmations?

Might try contacting the website guy.

I'm in, sent mine off a few weeks back. Can hardly wait. As of right now, this is the only match I am sure I'm going to this coming year. I intend to add a few more but it will be a slim year for big out of town matches for me.

MLM

I sent my application in early November and contacted the website registration support over a week ago and still have not revived any confirmation on my entry.

I realize with Christmas bearing down things will slow down but I'd still like to confirm they've received it.

I sent my application in early November and contacted the website registration support over a week ago and still have not revived any confirmation on my entry.

I realize with Christmas bearing down things will slow down but I'd still like to confirm they've received it.

Weird... I got a confirmation email before thanksgiving

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone tried to book a room yet? I just tried to book at a few places listed on the TX Multigun website. It appears there is a formula one race track close by and FRI and SAT rates are $300. Anyone know if there is a match hotel or somehwere reaonable to stay?