SUREFIRE TEXAS MULTIGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to have a stage called Pat wins.

Just kidding. Looking forward to the match.

Pat

Super stoked to go to my first major match. I have been hitting the refresh button on the Texas multigun page hoping that it would let me register early. Haha.

And I think they should have a stage named 'suck it, Pat!' With nothing but obnoxious barricades to shoot through. Lol

Sorry guys, no Open Division Helicopters will be allowed at this match. There will be much more technical stuff involved this year. Max times will be about 120 seconds. No memory stages or anything like, straight up shooting is what we're planning.

Monday whe should be online ready for registration, signup, print your application and mail it in with a check or money order.

Hey Shooters,

Registration is up, register for an account online if you don't have one from last year, Log in after receiving challenge email, on home page select link to register for match and fill out information, review it for accuracy, print it, and mail it with funds to the address on the application. More match information to follow.

Surefire Texas Multigun Championship

Edited by GeneralChang

is it true they are going to build a swamp stage? punji sticks and all?

:sight:

Lots of mesquite which is like native-grown punji sticks.

oh, yeah, i forgot the mosquitos. big ones. malaria. (can be fought off with copious amounts of Jack Black!)

:cheers:

Mail Checks to Marcy Carruth via USPA only at 5400 Rayburn Lane, Austin, TX 78723. Thats funny :goof:

I'm very happy to hear a transition to longer stages with more technical components will be seen at this match. :cheers:

would that be USPS not USPA? :roflol:

So what constitutes the Vietnam Classes? I will probably be shooting in one of them, but i don't know which yet. I would like some idea what is expected.

It also gives the option for WWII class, but I assume that will not be recognized this year. Am I correct?

it better be recognized as i am registered to shoot it and my M1 is fixed. (I think.)

:cheers:

WW2 division is included.

The Vietnam divisions use the same shotgun and handgun as WW2 (12 gauge pump/6 rounds and USPSA single stack). While the rifles will be representative of the period, they do not have to be completely period-correct. However, iron sights are required. M1/M14, M1, FAL, AK, AR15. Exact ruleset forthcoming.

I want to have a stage called Pat wins.

Just kidding. Looking forward to the match.

Pat

Super stoked to go to my first major match. I have been hitting the refresh button on the Texas multigun page hoping that it would let me register early. Haha.

And I think they should have a stage named 'suck it, Pat!' With nothing but obnoxious barricades to shoot through. Lol

Still sore about that stage. I thought it was great because I won. lol

Great to hear your going to Texas that is more and more Alaska guys going down.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo