Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass IV

So, this is the last question I'd ever want to ask, but when is the last day to pull my app and get a refund?

The search for ammo has become a nightmare and I can't find anything in stock in time for the shoot.

I anyone knows a commercial reloaded with stock of 45 I've got the money...well, if they have a reasonable price.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey matgvver,

Natchez has winchester white box $24 per 50 rds not cheap but could get you thru, also if you can find brass maybe from Bryan I will load some up for you!

Greg

Thanks Greg!

It's great to have friends in these parts. I was tipped of to a local shop with 500 rounds in stock.

Now I'm going to stock up on components and buy a square deal b...not going to deal with this panic buying BS again!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys we have been very busy this week! The stages are done and will be sent off to get approved soon. Sponsorship stuff is getting worked out and I said last years table couldn't get bigger.....well we will see!!

Also looks like when everybody squads up we will be about half full on sat 3 months out! Come shoot one of the best little majors around!

Ok folks, There is about 65 slots left for sat. With about 10 people having not yet picked a squad, leaving us about 55 slots left for sat. I have about 20 aps sitting on my desk. That leaves about 35 slots left for sat then its full!

STAFF!! If you are STAFF I need a application from you!!!

Since this match is Big Awesome approved, we have submitted our apps this week Corey. Take care of us or you get to keep the Big Canadian as a houseguest. Have I mentioned that he likes to eat? A lot........ Just saying. Ask Mr. Martens, he knows how to take care of us when we roll to his match. Looking forward to this match once again this year. Thanks for putting it on once again.

Best Regards,

Roy

There is no official match hotel. Sorry we're just small time. If you mention a bluegrass sportsman league sporting event to the hotels in nicholasville I think folks have recieaved a discount in the past.

You can go to USPSA.com and under self squadding you can see how many slots are still available. That shrinks every weekend when I enter aps.

Stages are done look for them I'm a few days.

Well Battle in the Bluegrass 2013 is full for sat with a 4 person waiting list! I just sent out a email so if you sent your ap and didn't get one from me....there is always friday! I'm also asking to see if anybody will switch over to friday to make room on sat.

I sent my application in a week ago and haven't heard anything back. Have you contacted everyone one way or the other?

I have not contacted those that didn't make it yet. I'm waiting to get the last few stragglers in to do it all at once. I don't have time during the week to do one or two at a time. More than likely though if you haven't received a email then you didn't make it on sat. Keep checking USPSA self service squadding it should be updated any day now b

Looks like I made the waiting list... Does anyone shooting Saturday want to switch to Friday by any chance??? PM me please... I'm driving a couple people that are shooting Saturday and it kinda messes up the whole plan.

Thanks,

Mike.