Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass IV

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an incredible venue.

I had the privilege of attending a match at BGSL this year (early Fall) and I was blown slap away. The view with a 400'+ drop into a beautiful Autumn-colored mountain valley as I drove in was breathtaking. And that was just the beginning. The locals probably take it for granted by now but it's truly a wondrous range. Miles and miles of a working farm with interspersed shooting ranges tailored to almost every taste. I spent an hour pretending I was lost as I drove over some of the various ranges. And good people abound. Those locals I mentioned are...good folks.

It was so beautiful that 42 degrees and rain couldn't bring me down.

I hope to make this match.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok there is a meeting of the minds sat to finalize some stages then they off to get approved and all that jazz. I have a stack of aps to go through that got stacked up over the holidays, should be another couple squads worth. I would wait around. Last year I had a 20 person waiting list for sat!!

Dude, where's the CZ's on that shirt :)

LOL to hard to find a picture.

Guys I just entered a ton of aps last night. I have 3 squads on sat full already 4 months out!!!

Also if you going to order a shirt contact Jason.Angell.JA@gmail.com. The spot on the ap is just for back up purposes you need to contact Jason for the shirts!

Ok there is a meeting of the minds sat to finalize some stages then they off to get approved and all that jazz. I have a stack of aps to go through that got stacked up over the holidays, should be another couple squads worth. I would wait around. Last year I had a 20 person waiting list for sat!!

Don't know if I would call what we did a meeting of the "minds" LOL

This is going to be a good one guys! Get your apps in EARLY!!

Updates to the Self-Service Squading list?

If I entered your ap and the email was entered correctly and it didnt go into your spam file you got a email from me. Self squadding will be updated when my stats guy gets to it.