Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle in the Bluegrass IV

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bluegrass weboage isn't Mac compatiable and we where working on getting I fixes but it never happen.

I've never had a problem using my MacBook Air. None :cheers:

How much have you uploaded to the website?

Awesome match Corey!!! Thanks to you and the sponsors for making it happen. I left with a plaque for 2nd in my class, a $275 trigger, and a bunch of other freebies. Actually pulled of my very minor win with a very major case of bronchitis. I'm sure ill do batter next year. Great match and thanks to all that were involved. I WILL be back next year. :)

Another excellent match! Thank you Corey, all the staff and all the sponsors who made this happen. I thought the stages were fun to shoot, challenging and had lots of different ways to approach them.

Squad 12 worked well together and made for good shooting with an great group of people. Looking forward to next year...

Bill

This match was very challenging. Lots of hard cover that required aiming. Stages were great. The staff was very nice too. Many competitors made favorable comments regarding the three gentlemen from Michigan that were running stage #1 "Swingers".** You should have them back next year and give them a raise.

Thank you to all of the staff, competitpors and sponsors that made this match possible. When does the app come out for BITB V? What...too soon?

**This comment may be complete bullshit.

Did anyone ever find Mike? They were calling his name all day yesterday! Great match, Corey (and everyone else involved!) . Much thanks to the RO's and all the match staff! Looking forward to next year (or maybe a second battle this year, Limited and Open?)

https://practiscore.com/match-results/uuid?uuid=35AD61F3-BAD6-499B-8EB8-6CCEC8538F0A

Finals, sorry I evidentially had them late last night but I was already in bed lol

Thanks to everybody that made this match yet again a HUGE success. With out my staff this match doesn't happen and I can't begin to explain how much work and effort was put in by a very small number to make this match happen!!

I would like to thank Corey and everyone else responsible for putting together such a great match, the stages were excellent. I would also like to thank Mod 1 Firearms for the awesome Glock 22 I received from the prize table! I will definitely be back next year!

The stages were good stages. This was an accuracy match for sure. It was much tougher than the other matches I have shot down there. I had gun problems and sucked the place up. But it was a good match and the staff was great.

Thanks to everyone who made this a great match. Especially Mike Foley from Shooters Connection.

When my gun went down on the stage he was running, he lent me his for the rest of the match. Talk about hooking it up!

I can't say enough for that level of dedication to ensure that everyone had the most amount of fun possible.

I really enjoyed the match, the stages were very well designed, everything was tested, hosing, accuracy, and stage planning/break down. I would have loved to spend the afternoon shooting stage 8 and 9 to see what times you'd get with all the options that were avaliable.

I was beyond amazed at the prize table for the size of the match... I'm pretty sure that EVERYONE who stayed for the awards ceramony got something from the table, and not a bushing wrench or some brownells lube.

Thanks to everyone who made this match possible. It remains one of my favorite matches of the year. Challenging stages with a good mix of straight ahead shooting and strategy, solid ROs, great club, and beautiful weather. Sign me up for next year!

Edited by bbbean

My compliments to all the match staff and crew for another excellent Battle in the Bluegrass. The food for lunch and dinner was great.

In fact, I am using the lunch barbeque as my alibi for my "SLOOOOOOW" performance on the first stage I shot after lunch. I was so stuffed, sleepy, wanted a nap, that I could not keep up with those three movers, so that's why I scored "Alpha-MIKE!!!!" on all three. That's my story anyway.

The stages were challenging, and when I did my part, I did well. When the loose nut behind the trigger showed up...not so well. Diana only had to do the tippy-toe stance on a couple of ports, and she got her revenge on the barrel port (where you could hear my knees squeaking thru hearing protection)

Squad 16 was a fun bunch to spend a day at the range with. My thanks to the "Squad Father" for keeping our paperwork straight, and the rotation going.

Diana was very happy to be called out as a "repeat offender" She made her father VERY proud of her First Place Lady Production finish.

Thanks again to all concerned, the sponsor's, the staff, the crew, cooks, and any one else I might have missed. We'll be back again.