Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Breaking bad

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got into this show, and am watching marathon style through the season. Is as addictive as the "blue stuff" that the boys are selling. I'm HOOKED!

You can actually buy the blue crystal stuff online.

READ THE REVIEWS:

Blue Crystal

Look at the "frequently bought together" 2X2" 2 mil clear plastic baggies! :roflol::roflol:

Hank is gonna go absolutely apeshit. He already has a hard on for Heisenberg but to find that Walt has betrayed, used and humiliated him to this extent should send him into a whole new dimension of rage. He has been raising the mans kids, he got shot because of this man, he almost went to prison because of this man. Walt has a reckoning coming and its name is Hank.

Hank is gonna go absolutely apeshit. He already has a hard on for Heisenberg but to find that Walt has betrayed, used and humiliated him to this extent should send him into a whole new dimension of rage. He has been raising the mans kids, he got shot because of this man, he almost went to prison because of this man. Walt has a reckoning coming and its name is Hank.

Dv38v.jpg

Dv38v.jpg

hahaha

Dv38v.jpg

hahaha

kXIHY.gif

• 10 months later...

I just finished season 4. HOLY CRAP - was it awesome. Every since the last 2 episodes of season 3 - they took it to a whole new level. I should have season 5 in the house on Thursaday - I can't wait to see where it picks up...

I stumbled upon a rerun about half way through the episode where the dude was locked up in the basement with the bike lock and was wondering what the heck the show was about. Then I saw the next episode and was hooked. Got the DVDs and watched the previous four seasons. Awesome show. Every episode is solid from start to finish.

I just re-watched season 5 (well the "first half" of it) and was struck by what a feat it is to have show of this caliber that not only maintains its standards over multiple seasons but manages to raise the bar on occasion. Great stuff for sure and I didn't want to watch it initially because I was put off by the supposed glorification of a drug dealer.

-ld

I re-watched the last episode of season 4 last night - because it was so good - and I picked up a couple subtle things I missed on the first watching.

And quess what? Season 5 just showed up a day early! SWEET! Gotta love Amazon Prime.

:D

The Wire was classic... In my mind Breaking Bad isnt on that level but, its definitely one of the best shows I have ever seen! What do you think is going to happen this last season? Walt goes to jail? Jesse and Walt kill each other? Walt rides off into a witness protection program once he turns on Mike and Jesse? Maybe Walts Cancer comes back and he passes on... Ahhhh its killin me!