Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fastfire to Tanfoglio

twyatt

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My gunsmith hooked me up and it is the first one I've seen, as they don't offer a mount from the factory.

Years ago when i was shooting, Arredondo offered the docter sight with an extra battery base pad that they would mill into your receiver to lower your line of sight with the bore. its funny i have been away for 6 years and when i come back everybody is using this weird looking mount that turns a C-More on its side.............so it will be closer to your bore!...........Maybe the Docter was the way to go the whole time?................lol

• 1 year later...

I had one on my first open gun which was a Tanfoglio TZ-75. I used a 1911 mount for the standard dovetail. I also used some double sided automotive moulding tape which made it very secure on the pistol.

• 6 months later...

Gennaro,

I have a FF3 slide mounted (Evolution Gun Works mount) on a Glock 23 (40 sw) with over 4,000 rounds secured with purple loctite. Never moved, never lost zero. It is however, a very small window and muzzle rise (with a 40sw in a polymer gun) will cause you to wiggle for re-acquisition.

The FF3 is a great sight, great warranty....but a little too small for competition in a light weight gun.

**** I just realized how dated the OP is, my comments are still valid but probably too long overdue to make a difference *******

Edited by Austin111