Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR Section Multi Gun Championship

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say enough about the stages and thoughtful designs. Speed was of utmost importance and the scores showed it. I had a great time and if possible will try to make it again. Working stage 9 with Andy and his dad was great!

Thanks to Deb and the whole crew for making me feel welcome and making it happen.

Busyhawk

Very fun, fast-paced match. A WHOLE LOT of shooting without much standing around waiting to shoot. A huge thanks to Deb, Bruce, the entire staff and RO Team, and our great sponsors that made the match so successful. Things ran like clock-work (even with the expected reset delays on stage 10).

Good basic, yet interesting, stages that stressed fundamental shooting skills. Love the TIME PLUS scoring - glad to see USPSA is getting this right. Good to see Phil Strader on the range and thought his comments about the future of USPSA 3-gun were on the mark.

Prize table was well-organized and set up so shooters could take a good long look before winners were announced, giving our very generous sponsors maximum exposure. A special thanks to Loki for their sponsorship - I was fortunate enough to pick up a certificate for one of their great AR uppers.

Great teaming up my friends (old and new) on Squad 2 - couldn't have asked to shoot with a better group of folks. I've been lucky enough to attend this match for the past four years and this year was probably the best so far.

:cheers: :cheers:

• 4 months later...