Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR Section Multi Gun Championship

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like limited is well represented too. 28 by my count. 50 in tactical. So far anyway.

I am going back to limited for this match since they don't recognize any heavy classes. It

will feel like cheating with a 5.56 and 9mm after Ozark.

Craig

Looks like limited is well represented too. 28 by my count. 50 in tactical. So far anyway.

I am going back to limited for this match since they don't recognize any heavy classes. It

Craig

Don't forget to tell yourself to shoot faster. My rifle splits were like 0.5 at ProAm with my .223 until I realized that the dot wasn't moving like my .308.

Craig

Don't forget to tell yourself to shoot faster. My rifle splits were like 0.5 at ProAm with my .223 until I realized that the dot wasn't moving like my .308.

I will try. If I can get to half as fast as you, I will be happy. :bow:

Craig

Jesse, maybe you should put my 308 comp on and tune it "just right" for you and then it won't move either and you won't know which gun you are shooting.

Somoene else told me to do this as well. The titan came on it so I left it and instead messed all season with bad extractors and broken scopes. If I decide to jump off the shallow end again next year I will try out one of those rolling thunder thingies again.

Haven't signed up for the match yet?

Now is the time to win a free slot at no cost to you.

Free match slot click here

Good news folks! Bruce told me that if you want to get a refund on your already paid match fee you can try to win this free slot and he will give you're money back at the match.

Here is the link again to the freebie.

Jesse, maybe you should put my 308 comp on and tune it "just right" for you and then it won't move either and you won't know which gun you are shooting.

+1 I drilled the small top and side port on mine just a tiny bit and it really settled the gun down. Plus it doesn't

beat you and the RO to death with the side blast like a Titan.

Craig

Where's everybody staying at this year ?

H.-Owens

MATCH HOTEL: Match hotel will be the Candlewood Suites, located at 7501 Madison Avenue, Fort Smith. Local phone number is (479) 424-3800. They are offering great rates for the match. 1 Queen bed studio, $72 per night; 2 Queen bed studio, $80 per night; Queen suit/sleeper sofa, $88 per night. (All rates are +tax). All rooms have full size fridge, kitchenette area. This is a nice property, close to the Range, with lots of good places to eat near by. If you are flying in, it is very close to the airport. We’ve checked with a number of near-by properties, and these are the best rates available. As an added bonus for a few of us, they also offer smoking rooms, somewhat unusual. Call the local number and use the code “Gun Match” for these special rates.

Some slots are still available for this match, but let me know ASAP.

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of days and I will be there with bells on! Hope the weather holds out. This is only match 3 on the world wind tour. Bruce must be running around with his tail on fire by now.

Bruce,

I will be ready to shoot with the Staff on Thursday!!!

Reloading, cleaning and driving from FNH:)

Can't wait,

Busyhawk