Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Avengers

paopao

Im a 3d fan. I always pick 3d over 2d. They went to all that trouble, right.

Yeah, when I know the aliens are coming I am going to be sure and get my pair of 26s.

They never really explained how hulk went from being unable to control himself to being in complete control.

A little more ginger Pepper Potts next time too please. He doesn't have to talk. As a matter of fact, I'd rather she didn't.

It's supposed to be a continuation from "The Incredible Hulk" with Edward Norton as Hulk, where, by the end of the movie, he was able to control it.

As it was explained to be by a comic fan, the hulk can still actually lose control in anger, and when he changes under those conditions, he is not controlled. However when he consciously changes, he is under control. I agree that this was not explained too well... In the comics, the Hulk has been both an Avenger, and an enemy to the Avengers.

this movie makes me really want to see Cabin in the Woods, also with a hand in by Joss Whedon, with equally glowing reviews...

Edited by Jeanjacket

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent film - Must see action film.

CAPTAIN AMERICA(turns to Hulk): "Hulk . . . smash"

HULK: (smiles with great delight)

Edited by Mig

I'm pretty sure nick fury had a m&p.

Yep, I recognized it as soon as I saw the slide serrations.

The other lady had some Glocks.

(it was mentioned earlier on this thread)

-----------

Also, someone said on this thread that Iron Man is featured heavily in this movie. My wife even mentioned this: "he gets most of the screen time". But, there is a good reason for this: he is the _only_ character that can fly (really fly, not just jump high). Because most of the movie takes place in the air, it makes sense because everyone else is grounded.

They could have balanced the character's abilities better, Iron Man already does almost everything that any of the other characters can do, should have just made 5 copies of him (his suit) on the squad and called it done. ;)

Any one old enough to remember the TV series ? Do they use Mrs Peal in the Movie ?

I have not event seen a preview os the movie

Different 'Avengers'. :)

:wacko: OK I did an INTERNET search for Avengers :huh: I understand now.

I just have to ask why Mighty Mouse was left off the team :devil: :devil:

The whole movie I kept wondering "where is Batman and Spiderman?! are they too busy to help out on this squad?"

They got their own feature movies instead, I guess ;)

The whole movie I kept wondering "where is Batman and Spiderman?! are they too busy to help out on this squad?"

Sadly with Sony owning the rights to Spider-Man and Fox owning the rights to X-Men, we'll never see them in an Avengers movie :(

Batman is from DC Comics not Marvel Comics. Sheesh!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Batman is from DC Comics not Marvel Comics. Sheesh!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

"superheroes stymied by brand loyalty, while the world is reduced to ruins'!

LoL, like the time I walked into a burger king and asked for a Big Mac ;)

Yeah, when I know the aliens are coming I am going to be sure and get my pair of 26s.

They never really explained how hulk went from being unable to control himself to being in complete control.

A little more ginger Pepper Potts next time too please. He doesn't have to talk. As a matter of fact, I'd rather she didn't.

It's supposed to be a continuation from "The Incredible Hulk" with Edward Norton as Hulk, where, by the end of the movie, he was able to control it.

As it was explained to be by a comic fan, the hulk can still actually lose control in anger, and when he changes under those conditions, he is not controlled. However when he consciously changes, he is under control. I agree that this was not explained too well... In the comics, the Hulk has been both an Avenger, and an enemy to the Avengers.

this movie makes me really want to see Cabin in the Woods, also with a hand in by Joss Whedon, with equally glowing reviews...

Why was he chasing Scarlett earlier if he could control it?

Why was he chasing Scarlett earlier if he could control it?

Uh, have you not seen her rack?

"puny god"

Is that what the green guy said?!?! I was laughing so much at the scene I missed what he said.

+1. Loki the rag doll! Also laughed when Hulk sucker punched Thor a few minutes prior.

Who is the grinning orange space monkey after the first set of credits? I'm guessing he is a nemesis from the comic books.

The cafe food must have been good, too, since no one was talking. Banner appeared to giggle a bit and Capt A looked like he was asleep. If anyone doesn't know what I'm typing about, you didn't stay to the very end of the movie.

I saw the scene with the aliens but did not stay all the way to the end. I have tried to see the shwarma scene but the studio already pulled all the videos from youtube.

Candis and I saw it alast night - I thought overall it was fantastic! The Hulk character / animation was genius. In several scenes it was like I could feel the power of him coming off the screen into my body. Joss Whedon is the absolute shit.

be