Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LiveShots @ Single Stack Nationals

BritinUSA

Coverage of the 2012 USPSA Single Stack Nationals will commence at approx 10am CT on Thursday 3rd May

This is assuming that there is good network connectivity at the range.

Click the icon below to go to the BritinUSA LiveShots page

liveshots_singlestack.png

Video links will appear in the box to the left, the links will update automatically when a new video is added, there is no need to hit REFRESH on your browser (it can slow down the process).

Select the video link with a single-click to open the video on the same page, click outside the video frame to return to the main page (or hit the X icon).

The most recent video is always shown at the top of the column.

You will need the Quicktime plug-in to view the videos.

Information about the match progress will be shown in the scrollable panel on the right, this also updates automatically.

Clicking the sponsor logo at the bottom of the screen will take you to the sponsor's website.

Please post any feedback on LiveShots to this topic.

Thank you

If you'd like more information on LiveShots, view the April edition of the Interactive Magazine

I'm starting to get excited now... I'm just hoping that we have a network connection there, if not I'll try and upload the videos in the evening. Last time I was in Barry I came to the conclusion that the whole area is in a networking black hole.

Its going to be a busy week, taking down-range pictures, LiveShots, writing the article for Front Sight and my own Interactive Magazine... Heck of a way to spend my vacation, but it beats working... I think

I'm starting to get excited now... I'm just hoping that we have a network connection there, if not I'll try and upload the videos in the evening. Last time I was in Barry I came to the conclusion that the whole area is in a networking black hole.

Its going to be a busy week, taking down-range pictures, LiveShots, writing the article for Front Sight and my own Interactive Magazine... Heck of a way to spend my vacation, but it beats working... I think

Awesome Paul

Looking forward to meeting you there. I am shooting Friday, I think 201 squad with Julie and Sara and Many. That is until they figure out they put me on that squad and move me......

Awesome Paul

Looking forward to meeting you there. I am shooting Friday, I think 201 squad with Julie and Sara and Many. That is until they figure out they put me on that squad and move me......

I think that dude with half a booger picker is on that squad too.......

Trying to watch some of the videos but they're VERY slow to load from your site. Thanks for posting them though!

So - how was the weather there today? Forecast looks to be hot & humid.

I just fixed the video for Nils on stage 10. I'm back at the hotel and I can upload the videos to my site in less than 15 seconds at the range if was taking 10-15 minutes. I'm starting to get my 'panties in a bunch' about lousy network connectivity at some ranges.

When I select a video to play with a single click it starts playing in a few seconds. How long is the delay from your location?

About 45 seconds for Stage 7 - Scott to begin playing. I'm at work with a very large pipe to the internet (we host our own sites out of this location). The quick playback on your machine could be due to caching since you already have the file.

Anyway, I'm out of here for the day. Gotta go run my steel plate league tonight, then leave for Barry first thing in the morning. Hope to meet you there!

About 45 seconds for Stage 7 - Scott to begin playing. I'm at work with a very large pipe to the internet (we host our own sites out of this location). The quick playback on your machine could be due to caching since you already have the file.

Anyway, I'm out of here for the day. Gotta go run my steel plate league tonight, then leave for Barry first thing in the morning. Hope to meet you there!

The file is not on my machine, I'm getting it from the internet. Very Strange...

Some stages don't come up and show a "?" instead. For example "Stage 6: Steve Shroufe" does this.

That's caused by a corrupted file, and is directly caused by the lousy network at the range. Steve's stages have been compiled on the video page already

Click ---> www.britinusa.net/video/2012ssnats/

Stage 6 : Steve Shroufe should soon re-appear at the top of the column and should work now

Edited by BritinUSA

7Gb of video was downloaded from my web-site today, each video is between 2-5Mb of data, I think that's at least 1000 downloads...

Number of different locations that accessed my web-site today, some may be repeat visits:

post-293-0-71440000-1336088963_thumb.png

Edited by BritinUSA